13| Surprise

I am on my way to my apartment because I had a hell of a day, not because of work but because of one certain person.

I am hella tired now I just want to go to my bed and sleep.

As I reached our floor, I saw Bhai's apartment was locked so I assume he hasn't returned yet.

I will call him later, but now I just want to have my beauty sleep.

As I was in front of my apartment door, putting the passcode but the door opened.

The door was open.

Oh God.....is someone in there? Even Bhai is not here, what should I do? I am shivering at this point but I still managed to hold my pepper spray in my hands and I moved inside my apartment.

It was completely dark, I can hear the noise coming from the kitchen and guest room and it is really creepy!

As I took long steps and moved forward I heard someone screaming.

"Aaaanyaaaaaaa" and that was it.

I was hella afraid and I was just screaming at this point. But then the light turned on and I was frozen at that instant.

I found Kabir and Siya with their usual bickering, Siya's hands on Kabir's hair and Kabir holding Siya's precious lipstick as if threatening her.

Shanaya and Aarohi on my couch and their suitcases in the corner of the living room.

What the hell?

Am I dreaming? Am I hallucinating?

"Aannnniiii" Shanaya jumped from the couch and took me into a bone crushing hug and later the same was done by Aarohi.

I am not hallucinating, they are real and here, right infront of me!

Oh god I so want to cry.....

I hugged both of them back and I dont know when my eyes welled up and I am crying now.

Not only me but the three of us.

"Heyy you forgot me" Kabir and Siya said at the same time only to make us burst into laughters.

"Don't copy me!" They again yelled at each other at the same time and now we are crying and laughing at the same time.

It's been a long time.

I know it's only been around a month I am here but spending a day without them is like a year. They are my little family and I love them.

We all shared a group hug.

"Anni, you okay? I heard someone scre---" I heard Bhai's voice but he instantly stopped talking when his eyes met Shanaya's.

They both had an eye-lock and Shanaya is frozen at the moment. She saw Bhai after whole 6 years or 7 years may be but I can still feel the intensity between them.

None of us dared to speak and break the moment. We were just looking at them with an 'aww' face.

Bhai looked at her with longing eyes and something more. I know he loves her, he just haven't realised yet.

Bhai moved his steps towards her, standing right infront of her and trying to touch her face with his knuckle in a very gentle and soft manner, as if he is confirming she is here. For real.

Shanaya's eyes closed at his actions and even I can hear her heavy breaths.

"You are real...." Bhai barely whispered still trying to process everything.

Shanaya is as red as a tomato now. She is looking down, the whole moment as if she is scared to look into bhai's eyes.

"Sana....It's really you...." Bhai mumbled breathing out Shanaya looked up hearing her name from Bhai's mouth.

Their moment was broken with a throat clearing sound

"uhmm..uhmm"

and it was none other than "The Kabir Rajvansh"

Ugghhhh! This little piece of shit! I will kill him!

"I am going to kill you Kabir" I said gritting my teeths and He nervously smiled and said.

"Heh..ehe , what? I mean, we also want to meet Abhir Bhaiya don't we? Right Siya? " Kabir said elbowing Siya.

"Ye-yeah right, yeah"

Siya moved towards Bhai and hugged him.

"How are you Bhaiya?" She said and Bhai smiled at her.

"Yeah I am good, how are you by the way? You are all grown up" Bhai said ruffling her hairs and she whined.

"Bhaiya not my hairrr" Bhai just chuckled at her and then it was Aarohi.

"Bhaiyaaaaaa" Aaru screamed dramatically and we all were enjoying the view with tears in our eyes. Bhai hugged her ruffling her hair and said "I'll call Kiansh wait for a moment"

They are seeing bhai after a long time. They will also see Kiansh after a very long time and I don't know what they will feel about it.

Because he is not the Kiansh we knew.

Bhai pulled his phone from his pocket and called him.

"Rajvansh, My apartment, Now!"

Wait? Is this the correct way for inviting someone?

"Don't fucking order around me.." we all heard Kiansh growling and I want to laugh out loud. But I just controlled.

"20 minutes Rajvansh or Don't blame me afterwards" Thats all Bhai said and he hung up.

My brother is cool.

He looked at Aarohi and said with a tiny smile.

"He'll be here, Don't worry"

"How do you know? He seemed angry?" Aarohi asked with concern.

"I know he will come, just chill" bhai smiled and went to his apartment giving me a nod and sparing his last glance to Shanaya who is looking everywhere but at him.

Bhai came to my apartment changing into his usual sweats and tee and now we are placing the luggage and thinking what to make for dinner.

Suddenly my door bell rang and Bhai gestered me to sit as he went to open the door.

There he stood.

Kiansh.