22|My Goddess

• The Annual Gala •

• The Annual Gala •

It's 5 pm now and The Gala will start at 7 pm.

I still had 2 hours so I went through the pending files and important calls.

As I was about to place my phone on the nightstand my phone buzzed as I received a text.

A smile crept on my face knowing who it was from.

Aanya : I know you are very punctual Mr Rajvansh but still we have to reach there before 7pm. And don't worry about my ride as I will reach the venue with my Brother.

Now, My so called smile is nowhere to be found.

What the fuck?

Isn't She Mine for tonight?

No I mean Isn't She my Date for the night?

Just because that Fuck faced Abhir didn't got anyone, he didn' t get to take her.

Even if he is her only brother.

Not wasting any time I just dialed her number with a ticked jaw. Fuck, I am pissed right now.

"Yes--" I didn't even let her complete and I spoke in an authoritative tone.

"You are coming with  Me. Is that clear?" Posessiveness and anger dripping from my tone and I just waited for her response.

"No I didn't wanted to bother you and Bhai was going to attend to So I thou---" Again, I cut her off in the middle.

"Everything matters if you are included Aanya, and don't you dare regard yourself as someone bothersome"

This Girl!

Does She even know her goddamn worth?

Any man would be on his knees for her.

But not in front of me as I won't hesitate in breaking their legs if someone does.

"Sorry.." She muttered under her breath and guess what, My anger just disappeared into thin air.

Aanya Singhania fucking controls my beast. She controls everything that belongs to me. My emotions included.

"Be ready at sharp 6 pm." I said and hanged up on her.

I went into my walk in closet and changed into a fine black tuxedo and styled my hair along with my watch and formal shoes.