11| First day at work

Finally

Finally

From today onwards I am an Employee of A K.

MY DREAM.

I studied my ass off in college and trust me I've never had a boyfriend in my life.

Its not like no one has ever approached me but you know I have the sweetest brother ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ.

Bhai specially came to my college to announce that his baby sister is Off-limit and Bhai being the trustee of the college, no one dared to even have a glance of mine.

I spent my entire college life with my gang, Aarohi, Kabir, Siya and Shanaya.

They are my bestfriends and its them who is always there for me.

I changed into an off white pencil skirt, reaching right below my knees and a baby pink shirt. I looked at the mirror and guess what?

I am looking pretty.

But isn't it too much? After thinking for the millionth time, I decided on a formal off white pant.

Classy and elegant.

I am getting late on the first day of my work and let me remind you again, My Boss is a jerk and he may also fire me on my first day so I better hurry.

I ran towards Bhai's appartment and was about yo knock but the door opened and my head hit on Bhai's chest.

"Oouchh" I cried out

Bhai immediately held me and made me sit on his couch and ran inside his bedroom and grabbed a furst aid box.

I gave him a 'are you serious' look and shook my head.

"Bhai , why are you acting as if I am dead, Chill, Its nothing" I said, only to get a glare from Bhai. Oppsie, I forgot to mention that, Bhai hates me being hurt. He says that he cannot bear anything happening to me.

I moved forward, leaned my head on his chest and hugged him.

He didn't hugged me back!!

I gave him a pouted look and he smiled at me, it was more like a micro-smile bit I can manage with that for now.

He hugged me back and mumbled "Don't you ever dare to repeat those words infront of me again" and then he kissed my forehead and I nodded, looking at him like an obidient child.

Bhai made me breakfast and my begging didn't work on him, I am literally getting late but he said "You are not going unless you have your breakfast"

Okay

Now we are in the car and Bhai is dropping me as always.

"Text me if he annoys you" he said, kissing my forehead and I laughed at his words.

I walked into the building, ranting positive words and thoughts in my mind.

I took the elevator and now I am on the 80th floor, making my way towards the devil's office.

I knocked at his door and i heard a cold "Come in".

As I entered the room, I found him checking on me averting his gaze from the computer screen and I blushed. Waittt! Whattt?

Why on the freaking earth I blushed?

God, its embarassing. " So Miss Singhania" he said, moving his attention from me .

"Yes Mr Rajvansh, I am reporting from today onwards as your PA, I've checked your schedules and arranged all the meetings and I've mailed you the further information"

He just hummed at my response, he looked thoroughly at my report which I handed him and I can say by the look he is having, he is satisfied.

Victory!

As the further conversation continued and he told me about my personal cabin right next to his cabin that too without giving a glance at me.

The audacity of this man to wish me in an emotionless tone!

I was about to go when he asked me "How did you cover all the information Miss Singhania" he asked

"I covered all the magazines related to the company and each and every interview you have given, I later did some research regarding the previous deals and contact and also took help from Maria"

"Hmm anything else Miss Singhania?" He asked, only to get me confused at his words.

"Oh let me quote it properly for you, it goes like 'My boss is a jerk and I will kill him' "

He completed his words or more like my words without even leaving any punctuations.

God, please take me with you for a day!

I was baffled, what should I say? I am literally shuttering, Did Bhai said something to him? No Bhai knows how to keep personal and professional things separated.

I was still processing but I heard him say

"No your brother didn't utter a single word Miss Singhania but I prefer you to examine the environment and later vent your frustration"

How can he read my thoughts? Why does he knows me soo well?

I am scared at this moment, scared that I cannot hide anything from him, not even the words I am thinking inside my brain.

He knows me inside out.

'That's because you always stick to him when you were a kid and that's why he knows each and every thing about you ' mocked my inner voice.

Oh Shut up will you?

Wait, but how does he know? Bhai was at Ishaan Bhai's penthouse yesterday and I called him and Ishaan Bhai talked to me an- Wait! Was he there?

Oh my god did I roasted Kiansh Fucking Rajvansh on his face? In front of his best buddies? Right in front of my brother?

You are so dead Aanya.

"Okay back to work Miss Singhania" he said as if he wanted me gone and I didn't wait a second before saying "Good day Mr Rajvansh" and that's all.

I escaped within a second.

Now I will always check my surroundings before talking to anybody.

Now I just want to enjoy my first day!

Cheers to my first day!

_______________________________

AUTHOR

HELLO BABIES 🫶🏻🦋

HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER, I'LL UPDATE THE NEXT ONE IN THE MORNING 🤍

HAPPY READING ✨

~Nysty