15| Wandering

"Hurry up Aanya" Aarohi screaming at the top of her lungs.

"5 mins pleasee" Thats all I said and now I am back to do my make up.

I kept it minimal, didn't try to exaggerate anything with just BB cream and lipgloss.

I ran out of the bathroom, took my handbag and strode towards the living room while munching on the croissant Shanaya made for lunch.

Bhai has already loaded my luggage and now I am the only person they are waiting for.

"Sorry guys I am late"

"Nothing to be surprise of" Bhai spoke shaking his head and I just grinned at him.

Then suddenly a car halted infront of us and a familiar man stepped out of it with a huge smile on his face.

"Heyy guys" Ishaan Bhai spoke with a smile reaching his eyes.

"No Shit, Ishaan Bhai? Is this you?" Siya spoke with wide eyes.

Ishaan Bhai just chuckled at her and ruffled her hair saying "Ofcourse it's me Siya, Why it's so hard to believe?"

"No..I mean look at you all handsome and broad, what did you do to your self? You are unrecognisable "

Siya spoke with dreamy eyes only to wipe that smile off from Kabir's face. Kabir's face fell and he balled his fist with jealousy pumping through his veins.

"Siyaa Behave" Shanaya spoke with a stern voice and Siya mumbled a slow 'sorry'.

"Heyy why are you scolding her for spilling the truth" Ishaan Bhai said to Shanaya and she just gave a smile to him.

The look Kabir had on his face didn't go unnoticed by Ishaan bhai so he stepped towards him and engulfed him into a bro hug, patting his back and whispered something into his ears.

"Don't worry brother she is all yours" Ishaan bhai said with a playful smirk and now Kabir's tensed face is nowhere to be found.

"I know" he said with a grin on his face.

Last but not the least, there is still a person who wants his attention as always, she has always craved for him since a long time and he didn't knew about it.

Aarohi.

Ishaan Bhai's eye fell on Aarohi and she averted her gaze as always. She never had an eye lock with him.

"Heyy Aaru" Ishaan bhai spoke in a soft voice.

"Heyy" she whispered, she never spoke something more than a 'hello' or 'heyy'

"Okay guys, get inside the car now, we are leaving " Siya announced to everyone.

Shanaya, Siya in Bhai's car, Aarohi and Kabir joined Ishaan bhai in his car.

As I was moving to get into Bhai's car then Siya shouted.

"Where are you going Anni?"

"To get into the car" I spoke in a duh tone and she later said.

"And Kiansh Bhai will go alone?" She asked raising her eyebrow. Shit, Do I have to go with him?

I opened my mouth to protest but Kiansh cut me off by his words.

"Get inside" He ordered me and I sighed. Arguing with him is always a bad idea.

As I was going to open his back seat door I heard him say " I am not your driver" .

I simply moved towards the front seat and made my self comfortable.

"Seat belt" I nodded and buckle my seat belt and now we are good to go.

The entire car ride with him was silent but he didn't stop me when I turn on the music instead he enjoyed but he is to arrogant to accept that.

My eyelids are feeling heavy now and with few blinks, I fell asleep.

After an hour I heard someone calling my name and it was Kiansh.

"We are here Aanya" he tried to wake me up using the softest tone he could use.

I blinked my eyes and finally decided to wake up but I found something warm on my body. Its was his jacket.

He covered me?

I returned his jacket with a smile and he nodded at my response.

We parked our cars and now we are wandering in the city for a while.

We had some Lasagna which Bhai and Kiansh clearly denied to have.

Fitness freaks!

We later moved to Primrose Hills which is a few hours away from the city.

Kabir and Siya are taking selfies and Aarohi is creating a blog while Shanaya is capturing the beautiful nature in her GoPro.

I am in my world praising the view infront of me while hugging myself as it is chilly.

Suddenly I felt something warm covering me and it was Kiansh who covered me from behind and it's the second time in the day he is lending his jacket to me.

"On how many girls you have tried this trick?" I asked him and he laughed at my question.

Goshh! The melody of his laughter is addictive and I could hear him till my last breath.

"Trust me sweetheart you are the first one" He said with a soft and genuine smile.

Sweetheart.

He called me Sweetheart.

Not only the butterflies but all the animals of the zoo inside my stomach started to jump and flip. I want to scream right now.

I smiled at him , satisfied with his response that I am the first girl who has ever had the fortune to wear his jacket.

We went to the museum, clicked photos together, had different cuisine, laughed all day with each other, Kabir's humourless jokes, Siya and Kabir's bickering and Ishaan Bhai's 'I am the best rants' and many more.

We stayed at the hotel and luckily Kiansh had already booked the rooms .

The girls decided on staying in a single roon and the boys wanted to have their personal space.

Shanaya, Siya , Me and Aaru are still laughing thinking about the way we spent our day today and it was amazing.

This day literally has my heart!

____________________________

AUTHOR🕊️

OKAY GUYS I NEED SOME REVIEWS. HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ?