21|Date or Secretary?

" Are you fucking serious Aanya? You haven't even decided your outfit for tomorrow's evening !!!" Niya yelled at me and it is basically understandable because I don't know what I am going to wear for tomorrow's Gala

"Niya...Why are you stressing out? I do have some presentable dresses and I'll opt one from it"

"Bruh are uh freaking serious??? Like, your brother is Abhir Singhania and he will buy an entire mall in a blink of time, and you gonna wear your old ones???"

Okay She is cute when she is frustrated.

I tried to cover my mouth with my palm to cover my laughter but I failed miserably and bursted into heaps of laughter.

"Niya, I wore them in India, not here so I guess its fine to wear them here and who is going to notice me anyways?" I asked her, still not out of my laughing period.

"Aanya, Sweetie, you are going as Kiansh Rajvansh's date and girl, you are going to be the spotlight of tomorrow's Gala"

Okay. Whaatt!!

I bit my lowered lips and thought about her words.

His Date.

Am I really going with him as his date? What if he will bring Nisha Di to be his date for tomorrow? Am I expecting too much after listening to her words?

"Niya, I am going with him as his PA not as his Date, besides, He didn't ask me out" I murmered the last part in a slow whisper.

"Yeah I expected that to happen. Kiansh Rajvansh's ego is bigger than his damn mansion" She said with a scoff.

"Niya, He is busy.....he.... didn't even had his lunch today, how can you expect him to talk to me on this matter?"

"Hmm, taking sides now are we?" She said with a smirked face and I cannot bear to listen to her again.

She literally grinded my ears yesterday with her rants that we both have a thing for each other.

Only if she knew we are never possible.

I know, the feeling I hold for him are never going to return back to me. He will never reciprocate the feelings I have for him.

But, is it too much to have a little hope?

No Aanya, No.....you shouldn't feel like this for him, not when he is your boss and your Brother's Bestfriend.

"I am speaking as his PA Niya, He's really busy and he is overworking today"

"Okay let's talk about something that doesn't involve our Boss" Niya said, making an annoying face.

As I was about to answer her, I noticed that someone is calling me and its Him.

"Yes Mr Rajvansh " I answered his call with a professional call because we only call or text for office work and anything that involves work.

"Where is the folder of the designs you created with your groups?" He asked me maintaining his usual tone but I know he is worn out.

"Its with me, Sorry I thought you didn't needed that today so I brought it with my self"

I told him but he didn't answered me, after a minute I decides to break the ice.

"Umm.....Shall I bring it to you right now?, I can come right now if its impo--" He didn't even let me complete my sentence and he spoke in the midway.

"No need its late, give me a reminder to get the folder when I will pick up tomorrow evening" He said, only to leave me dumbstrucked.

"Y-You will pick me up?" Why am I shuttering?

"Why....you have someone else in your mind to pick you up?" He asked me in a dark and attentive tone as if he is grinding his molars right now.

"No no I meant to say.....like....you should attend the Gala with your Date...so"

"I am attending the Gala with my Date Aanya''

I suddenly jerked my head towards my front as I was looking down the whole time I was talking to him.

The butterflies in my stomach are giggling and dancing right now.

"You mean.....I..I am your...Date for tomorrow's evening?" Yes I asked him again to confirm the words I heard from him right now.

"Okay do you have someone else in your mind for me Miss Singhania?"

Not even in hell I'll have someone else for him apart from me!

"No I thought you will bring Nisha Di considering the way you guys get along with each other" I murmered the words and He laughed.

Wait is this funny?

"Getting jealous now, are we sweetheart?" He spoke with a husky tone and my knees are giving up!

Now, it's not only the Butterflies but the entire Zoo is giggling and dancing in my stomach!

"So I am your date right" I don't know why I am grinning like an idiot right now.

"Yes you are and Aanya...." he spoke.

"Hmm"

"Nisha is dating someone else" He said and I can still feel the smile he has on his face while talking to me on his phone.

Unknowingly a smile crept on my face, because of his words and also because he was reassuring me about his relationship with Nisha Di..

We explain our self to people who matters to us.

Does that means he cares for me?

Does that means I matter to him?

I don't want to think about something else now because just a 5 min phone call with him made my night and also my tomorrow morning.

Shit! I forgot about the dress.

After trying each and every dress of mine I decided to go with the black one with a long thigh slit and one sided off shoulder.

It's pretty or may I add it is hot!

(Aanya's outfit for the Gala)

_______________

AUTHOR ✨

GUYS, sorry to make uh all wait but I was really busy with navratri and puja and all.....

Don't disown me. Please🙂

Yeah and how was the chapter???❤️ Give me your pretty opinions because thats what encourages me to write the further chapter🥹🤍

Happy reading and Thank you for reading ❤️✨