"Because apparently, I got stuck with one of my older siblings' teachers," Julius said with a sickly sweet voice that almost had me snickering.

He rolled his eyes and scowled. "They want to make sure that I actually do the reading and not fuck around."

"Language until you are older, Julius," I said with a small laugh in my voice. "Or be careful of whoever hears you because there is a chance that someone might say something to Mom." I looked at one of my younger sisters, and she grinned and shrugged.

"His mess up is safe with me," she said sweetly, and I scowled and narrowed my eyes at her while she made the money sign with her fingers. "For a price..."

Julius scoffed and rolled his eyes while he scowled and narrowed his eyes. "What do you want, Chloe?" he asked and raised an eyebrow in question. "What are you trying to say?"

"Nothing," she said innocently while she shook her head and stared at him with wide eyes. "I am not getting at anything, Julius."

Julius scowled and narrowed his eyes further. "What do you want, Chloe?" Julius asked again, not believing her for a second.

"Be careful of what you want him to do, Chlo," I warned while I narrowed my eyes and scowled. "I will either veto it or say you can do it before this reaches Mom."

Chloe bit back a small scoff and rolled her eyes. She frowned and narrowed her eyes while she looked at me, and I had a feeling that she did not like the idea of me vetoing it before it reached Mom.

"I'm serious, Chloe," I warned while I narrowed my eyes and scowled. "You should be careful about what you want from Julius. He hasn't done anything wrong except for saying "fuck" when he knows better."

She bit back a small snort and rolled her eyes again. She leaned against her seat before she folded her arms across her chest and scowled. "Well, fine," she grumbled and narrowed her eyes. "I didn't want anything from him anyway."

"Mmmhmm," I said, not believing her. "So, since that is settled, who's teacher did you get stuck with, Julius?" I asked and raised an eyebrow in question. "Is it one of mine?"

"No," Julius said and shook his head. "It's Ms. Patterson."

Mel cringed and wrinkled her nose while she moved away from him. "Oof, sorry, Bud," she said, and I bit back a small snort because I knew what happened to her. "I didn't mean for you to be with one of my old teachers."

Julius bit back a small scoff and rolled his eyes, scowling. "Un huh," he said and folded his arms across his chest. "Like you have had the power to do that. If you did, then I would be in awe."

I bit back a small snort and tapped my thumb on my steering wheel. "I mean..." I said before I trailed off and looked at my brother, winking, and my brother rolled his eyes and scowled.

"Very funny, TJ," Julius grumbled, rolling his eyes again, and I snickered. "So, yes, I will be stuck with Ms. Patterson for second grade. Do you have any suggestions for me?" he asked and raised an eyebrow in question while he stared at me.

I bit back a small chuckle but shook my head. "Unfortunately, not," I said. "That would be a good question for Mel." I gestured to Mel before I placed my hand back on the steering wheel.

"Well, you are the charmer," Julius said, and my sister bit back a small snort. "You can charm the pants off of anyone, so I am sure that you could charm her and teach me your ways."

I bit back a small laugh and shook my head. "Unfortunately, not," I said. "There are some people that I can't charm even if I want to."

"Does that mean you can't charm Ms. Patterson?" Julius asked and raised an eyebrow in question.