Chp.no: 12

"She was the highly-paid actress of that time and no one could match her beauty. but life wasn't always simple for her. She was forcefully married to the son of Mr. Louis Christopher who was the manager of Sunrise Production, a company for which Samantha was working ", Chief said while breathing heavily

" but wasn't his son paralyzed and most of the time bedridden?", Jay asked. " That was a lie. His son was none other than the famous scientist, Noah.... who's face wasn't revealed ", Chief stated while leaving a shock on Jay's face. "Samantha was used as a sample for the experiment of Lily project ", as soon as the chief mentioned the word Lily Simon came towards him and asked curiously about it,this word was not something new to him but he knew it was something closely related to Samantha.

"It's a drug, which can manipulate people's minds and can convert a human into monster. Once a person is drugged with this, he can live so far as to be called immortal . This badly affects the human body. It shades off your skin, breaks your teeth and can damage many organs too but if the person survives, the body gets used to it and the person bears unknown powers that come up while using 100% of his brain through this drug. There are 4 phases in the start to reach that state. but once a person takes this drug , it can't be resisted"

"How can a fucking drug cause all this ?" shun asked aggressively. "it's your mistake to think of it so lowly. Thousands of people died while being sampled. Samantha is the only survivor of this experiment " he said to warn him. " but why does she hold grudges towards humans?" Simon asked

"Dr Noah told the world about Lily drug without its flaws and Noah was famous enough to influence many wealthy men, Nations and mafias for it. though this drug was not tested yet on the human body he asked for millions of dollars to trade the drug. Greed made him a monster, but through some source, his clients got to know this drug wasn't surely affected and they demanded to test it on someone close to him perhaps his wife, Samantha" Chief was explaining this  when sound of door Slam was heard throughout the room which diverted everyone's attention towards it.

Simon wasn't able to believe the person who was in front of him was real he felt like he was in delusion he fell on his while looking constantly at the door side." Robert?" he said while showing a sense of happiness

Robert was not showing any moment from his place Simon started to walk towards him slowly. " Don't!!" Robert said in a loud voice which flinched Simon. As soon as he screamed these words he fell on his knees while choking blood " She has injected drugs in me I am feeling like I will lose my mind and destroy everything in no time", he said while gasping." No it can't be true", chief said in a scared tone while trying to push himself behind. He was tied to the chair and fell with it as he tried to push himself behind "Stay away from him !!! if he's drugged with Lily then there is no chance we could go to him. he will lose his mind in no time and will be controlled by her. please, untie me !! I beg !", you chief said in fear tone.

Simon couldn't believe what he just heard with that he started to approach Robert who was sitting on the floor gasping for air. "Suzy pass me water ", Simon said while claiming himself down suzy passed him the bottle and Simon sat beside Robert. Robert was in the worst state. His hands were shaking and his nose was continuously bleeding

" Hey buddy, drink this, hm?", Simon said keeping the bottle in front of him. Robert looked up towards Simon with those Pitiful eyes, as if they were screaming for help. He picked up the bottle and had a few sips from it. Simon was scared but he still picked up some courage and kept his hand on Robert's shoulder. Meanwhile the other side, Rose, Jay, Suzy and Shun couldn't utter a word. No one dared to go towards them...Rose knew how much Robert meant to Simon.

Shun untied the Chief and made him sit on the chair.

" Please, set me free. I beg you, help me, Simon. I can't take it anymore!! I want to live", Robert said which was barely audible while his body was shaking in fear