DOUZE

DIANA'S POV

This past week has been well, uneventful. I'm not used to being treated nicely by my brothers. Growing up alone with six irresponsible, childish, grown ass men makes you independent.

I have to sit around and watch them do everything for me. And I mean EVERYTHING. We were given a cabin which was large enough to fit us all. Everything here was made out of nature.

I was still taking my time to process how they made this place. You know those beds that were made from a piece of cloth tied to two strong poles or trees? That was what we slept in.

They were oddly comfortable. Currently I'm sitting in a swing chair in the corner of the  living room with a book in my lap. Shawn is next to me on the floor in his wolf form. Don't ask why.

There's a rhythmic knock on the door and a response flies out of my mouth before I can process it. " Coming!" Then I stare at my feet,then at the door then on at Shawn. "Don't worry, I'll get it." Shawn changes to his human form then head's for the door with a slight frown.

He stands there for a few minutes then steps aside. A cute brunette walks into the room but pauses when his eyes land on me.

Then he backs into the other corner of the room. What's his problem? "He can sense your animal." Ruyuom states. "So?" "You really need to learn more about me." "Well can you blame me? I was literally pushed into this."

"Relax. I won't harm you." I told him and gave him a smile. That didn't seem to work. "You're a tigress. I'm bound to be in fear. I'm sorry for disturbing." He said with his head down. What is all this??

"Look. I can't harm you." I tried to move my legs to him. " I'm paralyzed. There's no way I can do a thing." I say,still smiling. Hoping he'd relax. What did y'all do to these people?

He warily steps out of the corner of the room. "I'm Benjamin. Your family has been sent for by the supreme one of this land." I could hear his voice shake. "Alright. Let me gather the others then we can leave."

You'd think Shawn was going to go call each of them from where they were. Instead,he did this, "GUYS! WE'VE BEEN SENT FOR BY THE SUPREME ONE SO Y'ALL BETTER GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!" His voice was loud enough due to his animal. Something I recently just figured.

One by one they all come out from wherever they are and gather in the large room.  The last one to appear was Asher who was taking off his apron. At his arrival,the Benjamin guy falls to his knees with his head down. What is up with this guy??

"Get up young man." Asher says in a manly voice. I'm pretty sure this guy is older than him but okay. "Thank you..." "Asher" "Oh no. I couldn't possibly call you by your first name." The brunette responds quickly,his face still facing the ground. "I insist. Why are you still on your knees. I said get up." "Your wish is my command sire."

What the hell is happening? Did I miss something? "I'll explain later."  Ash whispers. Shawn shifts again and Jack helps me onto his back. This is how I move around because these people don't know what a wheelchair is.

The young guy leads us as he makes small talk with Elsie and I don't if it's just me but I can feel heat radiating of Shawn's body. Is the little guy jealous? "Bro you're doing a horrible job at hiding whatever is going on in your head." His fur is like reaaaaally soft. I could stay like this forever. "It's just the weather besides you're not really as light as you look." The animal gruffs. Did this fucker just call me fat? I stare at the back of his head with a look before smacking it hard. "Do that again and see if you won't be on the ground." His animal says and stops, daring me to do it again.

"Let me out, he'll know who he's messing with." Ruyuom growls. I shrug and let her out. She bends my body to his ears and holds on tightly to his fur. "Now listen here,talk to me like that again and I'll have you furless in a flash." Oou she's scary. Even I have chills. "I shall watch my words from now Her Supremacy." It says and starts walking again. "Her supremacy? Isn't that a bit too much?" It sounds cringe to me. "No it isn't. It's the right way to address all supreme animals. I believe your brother explained these to you?" "Yeah, he did. But he didn't mention that part. I'm not walking around with that title." "You don't have to." "Oh. Alright then."

After some time, we arrived at a cave  that had stay the fuck away written all over it. Ruyuom and I had switched a while back, and questioning if we really had to go in there.  The moment we stepped in there, fire torches that were lined up on each wall lighted up on their  own. "Woah ...is this some kind of sacrifice or something? I'm too young to be sacrificed." Harry rambled and immediately came to my side.

I'm paralyzed,is he seriously seeking protection from my side? Isn't he supposed to be some killer fish?
The lights go all the way to the end of the cave. "We're almost there. I'd advise you to stick together and not touch anything. Oh yes, watch your-" "OH SHIT!" Before any of us could react, a bunch of arrows come flying out way from ahead of us. Out of reflex,I drop my upper body on the wolf and shut my eyes tightly and the animal goes down too.

I waited for a while but nothing came. No whizzing sound, nothing flying over my head. I raised my head and peak ahead. I see the arrows mid-air and Benjamin with his arm facing the frozen arrows. " Your step. I was gonna say watch your step." He laughs and drops the arrows. This guy has powers?! Could this place get any weirder?