NEUF

THIRD PERSON'S  POV~~

A loud, piercing,  banshee like scream bounced off the walls of the house causing everyone to cover their ears and glare at the owner of the sound.

"Do not look at me like that! There is a live leopard right in front of us!" The ususally feisty woman said at the top her voice.

"Calm your tits woman! We all know its Britt. It wont harm us." Grumbled the oldest among the siblings. "We dont know that!" She said with a weary look.

"Sheesh, you weren't afraid of death before. What happened now?" Chris asked, amusement written all over his face.

"Shut your fucking trap." Snarled the red head. The older only chuckled in response. "Ahem. Back to what was happening" Diana dragged the ending a bit to get their attention,which worked.

"I dont really know how to explain all....this. But Leo is Britt's animal spirit. He was blessed with this animal. I have one too. You can return to your human form now Britt."

Loud silence filled the room as they all stared at the two,trying to make sense of her poor attempt of an explanation.

"We're in this together then." The twins simultaneously said.

"Huh?"

The twins stared at each other with gleaming eyes.

"Wolfen Havara!" The twins fell to the ground, fur covering them up, ears perking up and changing into long pointy one.

They let out a simultaneous howl.

A black one,which seemed to be a cloud of pitch black smoke in the form of a wolf with red eyes and the other with its brown and white fur,glaring eyes and unsettling calm demeanour stood next to each other.

"A shadow wolf?! I thought those were just fictions. And  a freakin wolf of gyisinge? This is so cool!" Chris stated in utter shock at the two creatures before them

"Since we're all revealing our animals,follow me!" Harry said,literally bouncing off his heels. He ran all the way to the pool, excited to show his animal.

"The pool? Bro are you a fishy?" Asher asked whiles giggling for no reason.

"Not just any fishy sweetheart.  Just watch." He said with a wink.

"Orcinus whalien!" He commanded while jumping into the pool. He transformed into a majestic,black and white Orca whale.

"Woahh!" They all marvelled at the beautiful sea creature.

Being the mischeaveous human he still was, he splashed a huge wave of water on them. "Harry!" They all cried, soaking wet from the splash

A bird call similar to that of an eagle filled the air. They all turned to see the source of it and when they did, they gasped.

The giant bird  did a 360 in the air with what seemed to be a satisfied grin. "Of course. You're an eagle!" Diana laughed as her elder brother did a loop.

All five siblings stood in their animal forms,except Harry of course,who was contently swimming in their thankfully large pool. "We're waiting for you Missy." The leopard said.

"Oh okay." The girl blanked as she didnt know the words to command. Her tiger huffed,"It's amira tigrium and you better let it stick in there. Im not repeating my self." She internally rolled her eyes, once again wondering why she was chosen by such a stuck up creature.

"Um, amira tigrium" she said,wondering if it'd work. "Bolder!" "Amira tigrium!" Immediately obeying  the instruction.

Right then her body fell to the ground unwillingly,landing on all fours as white fur with black stripes covered her entire being. She doubled in size,and her hands and legs turned into animal legs. A tail formed at her behind and her head grew larger. In a minute, her transformation was complete and there stood a beautiful white and black Amur Tigress.

It was as if a spell had been cast on all the siblings. They all backed away and bowed. Even the eagle flew down and bowed.

"The hell are you bowing for Harwick" The tigress asked in a gruffy voice.
"What? Decided to show a little respect. You should cherish it knowing me already."

The other animals were surprised at their interaction. They all had a look that said 'you know each other?'. Well, all of them except Britt.

"They're both supreme ones. They're bound to know each other." Britt,well Leo,explained. "Oh" chorused everyone.

"Guys. We're six. One of us hasnt transformed." The brown and white wolf said after a moment of realisation.
Their eyes landed on Asher who stood there awkardly as if he was afraid to say something.

"Ash,what is it?" Harry asked. "Um" he breathed through his mouth and tried to still his shaking hand. "Harry,could you turn human again? I need to show you guys something." Harry did as he was told, a little worried at his brother's odd behaviour.

After another exhale, the ebony haired boy stretched his hands towards the pool and started to mumble incoherent words. Slowly the water started moving upwards. Soon the wind joined and in a flash it was as if nature was against them. The clouds turned darker and the wind blew harshly. They werent sure where the rest of the water had come from but what was just a little water had turned into some form of tornado. It increased in size and so did the panic in each sibling.

One by one,they all transformed and rushed to put a stop to it. "Asher stop this! Now!" But the latter was to engrossed in whatever he was doing. Paul noticed his brother's feet lift off the ground. "Guys, i dont know if its my eyes but he's levitating."

The boy soon lifted off into the sky,eyes closed and into the middle of the tornado.

"What in the world is happening!"

"QUORA PHORUS!" Diana commanded, blacking out right after.