TROIS

THIRD PERSON ~~

Three days after their little incident, they all sat around a bonfire they had created in their backyard. There wasn't a blackout or anything it was just something they did. No matter how many times they'd done it, not all of them willingly came.

It was obvious who came up with it as she was always glowing brighter than the the fire they'd light up. But as they grew it became harder to get her brothers to join her especially Shawn. So there they were, basking in the moonlight and silently enjoying the nights autumn breeze. "What's the point of this shit again?"

Though he was enjoying the serenity of the night, something he would never admit, he honestly didn't get the point of it all. "Make another comment and I swear your whole wardrobe would be as bright as the fucking rainbow." She muttered loud enough for him to hear and the boy shut up immediately. It seemed to her as if they were all enjoying it which in her opinion seemed nearly impossible seeing as she struggled to get them out of the house.

Shawn clung onto her like a second skin the entire time which was no surprise though since she literally had to drag him out of his bed which was why he was holding a bedsheet. If there was anything good about him, it was that he had an iron grip. But Diana was even stronger. For a female she had surprisingly good strength. A gift which seemed unusual to others. But she put it to use by handling her brothers.

At the far end of the fire was a nervous Britt who was bouncing his feet rather loudly.  He knew what was about to happen to him and the environment tempted him so much. He had to get out of there. He just had to. "Dude imma shoot your leg right off if you don't quit that." Jack said lowly, annoyance clearly displayed on his face. Well aware that his brother was not one for empty threats, he just rolled his eyes and stood up abruptly. It was near and he could sense it "I have to go." And he left left with inhumane speed before anyone could reply.

♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦

Bonjour🙃

How do you like the story so far? Btw, do you think I should drop lil question at the end of each chapter?
Oh and in case you're wondering, no I'm not french hehe😅. I just really like the language. I wish I was fluent in french.
Anyways, I apologize for the short chapters n I'll try to make longer.

Sincèrement votre
Iris💜