SIX

THIRD PERSON ~~

"Guys!" The excited twenty two year old girl screamed  as she ran across the room to her best friends.

Christian Sandler and Elsie Diaz were Diana's best friends as well as the family's only friends. This was mainly because only they could stand them.

"Why didn't you tell me you guys were coming?! Also, how did you guys manage to come here with all the work?" She released them from a tight hug. "Not even an 'i miss you'? Wow" Elsie remarked sarcastically.

"I'm sowwy. I missed you guys so so so sooooo much. Especially you." She giggled as she pulled her best friend in for a side hug. "Hey! I thought I was your favorite!" The twenty four year old man among them whined.

Elsie stuck her tongue out at him and the two girls giggled at his pouty expression. "Seriously though, how were you guys able to make it here with such tight schedules?" She stared at her two friends.

"Oh, we did what you did. We threw our work over our shoulders and came." The strawberry-blonde said nonchalantly making Diana's smile drop.

Upon noticing this, Chris elbowed Elsie's side. "Ow! I was only saying the truth." She shrugged. "She didn't mean it like that. What she meant was-" he paused momentarily to glare at her. "-we gave our work to our..... assistants." He said with a little smile.

"Are you sure they are capable of it though? Your tasks aren't particularly the easiest." Diana asked, her tone shifting mildly to work mode. "Don't worry, they are our most trusted people. You can count on them." He patted her shoulder reassuringly. He knew how much her job meant to her even though she had been away for a year.

"Well if that's settled then, welcome back guys!" She exclaimed with a beaming smile, excitement filling her once again.

The three of them settled in a sofa that was large enough to fit five people. As her two friends argued over who gets more space on the sofa like the children they were, Diana looked around to see if all her brothers were present.

"One, two, three, four-" she counted mentally. Noticing two of them were missing, she felt panic rising in her.

"Uh, guys? Where are the twins?"

"Oh right, where's my baby? I've missed my little bean so much." Believe it or not, the feisty strawberry blonde had a thing for the shy boy.

"Um,well,that's the thing. The twins have been missing since you passed out." Harry said whiles scratching the back of his neck, a habit he portrayed whenever he was nervous.

Her eyes immediately widened to the size of saucers and darted to meet that of Britt's . "And you didn't tell me?! You told me everyone was here!" She raised her voice a little as she rose from her seat, her friends copying her actions.

"Don't blame me, I am just surprised as you are. I didn't step a foot out of that room when you collapsed. No one told me anything about it." He said with a little frown.

"Wait, how long was I out?" She asked as she tried to process the new piece of information she just received. "Three days." Asher replied. If Diana opened her eyes any wider, they would pop out of their sockets.

"Three?!" She exclaimed. Her eyes moved to her three other brothers. "The twins have been missing for three days and you've been sitting here all this time?! What the fuck were you waiting for?! " all of them backed away at the sudden loudness of her voice. Even she was shocked. Since when was she so loud ?

"That's your animal trait coming to life." Ruyuom answered her unspoken thoughts. Then it hit her. Her tiger traits were starting to show. She took a deep breath. "I'm sorry." She muttered loud enough for them to hear.

They all took weary steps forward."Do you have any ideas on where they could be?" She asked  as she tried to calm her self. What bothered her was the twins being together. Or if they were even together.

With how they almost never interacted with each other or acknowledged the fact that they were twins, them being out there on their own could mean two things.

They would either work together for the first time in their lives to get home or they would take separate ways and get lost. Diana was praying for the latter.

The worried girl started pacing about, trying to think on where they could be

"Oh my fuck, something smells like it was dipped in rotten eggs and cooked in sewage." Elsie cried in disgust and covered her nose with her palm. The raven haired girl paused her pacing as she got hit by the horrible stench too.

She mirrored Elsie's actions, turning to the direction of where the scent was coming from. She paused as she realized what, more like who,was in front of her.

"Oh great they're all here. So much for trying to sneak in."