DIX

DIANA'S POV~~
*THREE DAYS LATER*

I felt something wet stream down my face. It was cold, very cold. I struggled to open my eyes as my eyelids felt incredibly heavy. Maybe I'm finally starting to feel the weight of my thick long lashes. When I finally did get them to open I wished I hadn't.

I felt as if someone had continuously pepper sprayed me in the eyes. I snap my eyes shut immediately from the burn. But then again I can't keep them closed forever. After half a minute of internally battling myself on whether it was really worth it, I slowly open my eyes. It stung, just not like before.

My limbs felt stiff and I was starting to wonder how long I'd been gone for my limbs to feel like they'd been locked in place for ages. I try to lift myself up but my body didn't seem to like the idea as a wave of mild pain took over. "Woahh, slow down there tiger." A feminine voice fills my ears.

How did I not feel her presence? I painfully crane my neck to the side and come face to face with an elderly face. She looked so old yet so young and I didn't even know it was possible for an old woman to look so pretty. Even with her wrinkled up skin she looked pretty. A soft smile rested on her lips,giving me a sense of calm for some reason.

"Who are you? Where am I? What is this place ?" All my thoughts fly out my mouth as my mind started function like it's usual self."

"I'm Andrea. You're in the Zafari Mystical Forest or simply the Zafari, this place? You'll figure out soon enough." She ended with an eye smile. " Oh and don't worry,the others are safe. I believe you know who I'm referring to." Of course I did. My brothers, Chris and Elsie.

For some reason I trusted her,not that I'd ever let her know. "Why am I here and just what do you plan on doing to me?" I narrow my eyes at her.

"Do you remember anything that happened?"
Flashes of the previous night's events fill my head." Yeah, a little." "Great." I try to move my feet but I can't. I can't feel my legs. Panic takes over my senses. "Why can't I feel my legs?"
"Oh yeah, you're paralyzed." I momentarily stop breathing. She said it so simply.

My brain was taking too long to process the information it just received. Maybe because it sounded too unbelievable. "Huh?" "I said you're-" "I heard you the first time!" I unintentionally lash out the woman. She doesn't even flinch and watches me intently.
"Your attitude and your animal are a perfect match. No wonder she chose you."

The absolutely fuck? "How do you know about my animal." My eyes narrowing again at her. "You tigers give a pretty strong aura when you're around." She said as if she was stating facts. She moves to my bare feet with a wooden mortar and looks at me,asking for permission to do whatever she was about to do with her eyes. I look at her warily but give her a nod. She beams a bright smile at me. "This won't hurt one bit." I swear I hear her mutter something along the lines of I hope under her breath. She dips a pure white piece of cotton cloth into the mortar then presses it gently to my feet then mutters a string of words that sound like gibberish to me. It takes only a second before I feel like my feet  have been dunked in a bucket of ice. I want to yank my feet away but I can't. My body shivers and that gives her the signal I think she's been looking for as her irises light up to a pretty light purple.

"The fuck was that and why in the name of everything sane are you so excited?!" I stare at her incredulously as shivers still run up my spine from the intense cold. "This potion is supposed to make every other tiger it comes in contact with either burn but not as in burn to a crisp but more of a hot water burn or get freezingly cold. And you, my dear, are the only tiger who has react this way in a hundred years." Is this supposed to make me feel special or something? "You're a black and white Amur tigress." She said excitedly.

"You're saying I'm the only tiger of this kind here?" Also did she just say a hundred years? How old is this woman?

"Honey, you're the only tigress here."