CINQ

DIANA~~

"What do you mean?" I stare at my brother. "I have an animal spirit too." He grinned.  "Wait, what?! For how long? When? How??" This is so confusing! "Well.....since I turned eighteen, a few days after my eighteenth birthday and the last question is for another day." He said, still smiling.

Britt has a beautiful smile. The kind that displayed all your gums and teeth. It makes him look cute. "Let me introduce you to him." He rose from his side of the bed. Amira Leonux!" I watched as my brother slowly transformed into a leopard. I nearly fainted at the sight.

"Hi, I'm Leo." It said with what seemed to be a cheeky grin. I didn't know leopards could smile.

"Don't worry, I don't bite. Oh wait, I do. But you get me." A little giggle escaped my lips. I wish my animal was as friendly as him. " I heard that." A random voice said. Was that- "Yes it's me.  I can hear your thoughts. I basically live in you." Well that's nice to know. So an animal lives in me. I'm an animal. My brother is one too. Yep, my life couldn't get any crazier. I cocked my head at it.

"You're an Amur Leopard." As I stated earlier, I know my animals very well. "You know my species?" It looked surprised. "I know a lot about animals." I guess my knowledge on animals is definitely not going to waste then.

"What animal are you?" It asked as it sat on its bottom. "An Amur Tigress." I said with a little more pride. I'm a motherfucking tigress people!

The moment I mentioned my animal, leo was up on all fours and he backed up a little. Before I could talk, my brother was back in his human form. "Is something wrong?" I asked, baffled by Leo's reaction.

"You keep forgetting who you are now." The voice said again. Leo was scared of my animal? "By the way,what's your name?" I asked to be sure.

"I don't have one. It's your duty to name me." It was obvious she wasn't a fan of being named. I thought hard. What name could you give a sassy tigress? Then a name popped in my mind. Let's hope she likes it. "Ruyuom? It's not too bad. I can work with it."

She likes it! Oww! "The fuck??" Did he just slap me?

"Yes he did."

Shut up! I glare at my brother who just laughed. "I tried calling your name several times. You weren't budging." I rolled my eyes at him. "I was talking to Ruyuom." I muttered. "Ru- oh you mean your animal." "Yeah." "Nice name."

"Thanks. What kind of terrible name is Leo?" "Hey! It's not bad! Plus, he liked it." "Yeah right" Ruyuom muttered. Is she always like this?

"Yes. Yes I am."

Ugh, I have to get used to this. "Since you've had it longer than I have,tell me all about it." He stared at me with a funny look. "Didn't your animal explain it to you?"

"No. Well,yes,she did but none of it made sense." I shrugged.

"Respect yourself woman. I made  myself very clear with whatever I said." She said with a hint of authority in her tone.

Why did I have to get her? Couldn't I get a horse or maybe a wolf?

"You ungrateful thing. You should be proud to be chosen by a tiger. Especially my kind."

I don't understand why she holds so much pride. Yeah, tigers are pretty powerful but still. "Well for starters you shouldn't zone out in front of people. Learn to balance talking to your animal and people." Asher brought me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry,hehe." I let out. "From what I know, animal spirits are from another universe. They are trained then sent to this universe to battle the evil ones which have grown in their numbers over the centuries. But animal spirits can't function on their own on this planet so they dwell in humans. As time went on, they realized that not everyone deserved these spirits so a decision was made that one could either be blessed with these spirits or chosen by them. In each element there are two supreme spirits that get to choose. In this case the elements are land,water and air. On land they are lions and tigers. In the air they are owls and eagles. In water they are whales and mermaids. Legend has it that water use to have three supreme spirits. Sharks were supremes until they turned evil. They lost their position. You, my sister, were chosen by a supreme spirits and that too an Amur tiger. That is why Leo returned immediately. According to my research, there's a mystical forest that protects all humans with animal spirits. What I don't understand is how our family is linked to all this. He ended. I have never enjoyed history this much in my life before.

"Do you think the others also have animal spirits?" "If what I've been looking up so far is true then yes, each of us should have an animal spirit." He replied. If this is true, I wonder what animals they have. I can't wait to tell this to them. "We should ask them." I said excitedly, literally bouncing out of the bed. "Sure they're all downstairs. Now would be a good time." He said.

I practically skipped out of the room, Asher trailing behind me closely, probably to catch me if I end up tripping. I pause when I reach the bottom of the stairs as two familiar faces stare at me with big smiles on their faces.

"Surprise!"
♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦
Hiii🙃

If I make any mistakes please correct me. I usually type quickly and don't really read over.
Any comments on Ruyuom?

Iris😗