SEPT

THIRD PERSON ~~

"Um hi?" The meek boy managed to squeeze out of his system. "PAUL AND SHAWN!!" everyone said in unison. The first person to reach them was Diana ,who engulfed them in a bear hug.

Everyone joined, even Jack. "Guys, oxygen-" the older of the twins choked as they were being tightly hugged by six grown people. They peeled themselves off the young ones.

"Sorry. We couldn't help it" Diana explained.
"It's alright sis" Shawn said in a tiny voice. "Where did you two go to without telling us?! Do you know how worried you made us? Never do this again! Do you hear me?" Diana scolded them like a mother.

"Told you she was gonna lecture us." Paul said in an almost inaudible voice to his twin,yet the girl managed to catch it. "I heard that." She narrowed her eyes at them. Shawn only giggled.

"And why the fudge do the two of you stink so much." Christian asked.

"You didn't notice that when you were hugging us?" Paul asked. For some reason he had an evil glint in his eyes. Even Shawn was chuckling.

"Well blame his clumsy ass for running into a family of sleeping skunks." The twins laughed simultaneously. Seeing them like this left everyone else in a perplexed state. The two never got along so seeing them like this was really an odd sight.

"Thank heavens I didn't hug you guys then." Chris chuckled. Then it dawned on them. That was why they were laughing. They had gotten all of them to smell like skunk fart.

"You mischievous little shit! Wait till I get my hands on you" Jack growled as he chased Paul who was laughing loudly. So was Shawn. You're in this too? What has he done to you?" She asked him playfully. He shrugged with a playful smile on his lips.

She was happy to see him happy. She didn't care if she was smelly. As long as he was happy, she didn't mind.

**********************************************
*A FEW MOMENTS LATER*

"Guys, we still smell like skunk fart." The oldest of the siblings grumbled. They had bathed three consecutive times already yet the awful stench still lingered on them.

"Use the best scented soaps you have, you're still gonna smell like rotten eggs." Chris laughed from his place on the couch. "Gee, thanks for your help." Diana said, her tone laced with sarcasm as she rolled her eyes. "That's what friends are for." He laughed.

"God, y'all still stink" the twins appeared out of nowhere, startling the rest. "No shit, Sherlock." Harry rolled his eyes. "How dafuq do you guys not smell???" Britt questioned. "Because there's this thing called tomato sauce." Paul retorted.

"Normal soaps won't do shit. You of all people should know sis" the black haired girl stared at her supposed shy brother in utter shock. He was starting to sound like Paul and it scared her.

"Is there something on my face?" She blinked as she realized she was still staring. "Who did this to you? Where's my cute baby" Elsie dramatically cried. "Guess your baby grew" he winked.

"Ahem. Away from all...this, do you think there's anymore of it?" Asher asked. "Don't know. We only asked for some for ourselves. You could ask the maids for some. Oh and by the way, Shawn is moving to the room next to mine." Paul said as they moved together to the gaming chairs.

"What? Why? What's wrong with the room he's using?" She stared at them. They shrugged simultaneously "nothing".

"Christina! Edwin!" Jack called out the  two head servants. They hurriedly scurried out of a corner and lowered their heads as a form of greeting.

"You called sir?" The male who looked to be in his late twenties asked.  The ebony haired male ignored the older man's questions and eyed their messy looks, suspicion drawn on his face.

The lady's face was flushed and her breathing patterns were irregular. Edwin looked like a hand had been roughly ran through his hair way too many times, his shirt was wrinkled, his bow tie was undone and if one took a closer look at his lips, they'd notice their swollen look.

Jack wasn't the only one who noticed it. Everyone did. They passed the 'we know what they were doing' look around with smirks pasted on their lips.

Mischief danced in the eyes of the dark haired girl as she decided to tease them a little. Clearing her throat, she turned to face them "Christina, if I may ask, what happened to your neck?" She asked with her head cocked to the side.

The young maid's face turned impossibly red at the question. And from the side of her eye she could see the tip of Edwin's ears reddening. "Oh, um, young miss ,it's nothing. Just a, um, er, a mosquito bite! Yeah. That." The girl seemed surprised yet somewhat satisfied with her excuse.

It was almost comical, the way the older man's head made a sharp ninety degree turn to the girl's direction. "Mosquito??"

The audience in the room had to keep their laughs in. The young maid had indirectly called him a mosquito and he clearly wasn't having it.

"Is there a problem Edwin?" Jack asked as he stifled his laughter. "No sir. Not. At. All" he said through gritted teeth. "Alright then. We were just worried on as to why you look like you had been in a hot m- fight. " "Oh there's nothing to worry about young sir. We're , I mean I'm alright. Is there anything we can help you with?"

"Yes. Is there anymore tomato sauce in the house." "Yes. Tons of it sir." "Great. We need you guys to get us some of it. Get more help if you need it. And make it quick." The oldest of the siblings ended and the man took off in long strides without waiting for his partner.

"I'll take my leave then." The young maid, Christina, nodded and took quick yet short steps to try to catch up to her older partner. Once they were out of sight they all burst out laughing, Harry being the loudest.

"Did you see the way his head turned when she called him a mosquito"  he said said whiles hitting Chris repeatedly, a habit of his whenever he was laughing hysterically.

"Yeah, he clearly wasn't having it." Paul added, face red from laughter.

It was times like these that made them forget their numerous differences and share a bonded that was only about to grow stronger and stronger.