CHAPTER 4

7pm Evening

Quadrils
Four of them were sitting in the living room, talking about random things. While they were talking, Ana asked, "Can we go for a ride? I'm bored," she said with a sad face. "Come, let's go then," Tera spoke while scrolling through her phone. Then they all dressed up and went to their parking lot. "So, are we going on a bike?" Ana asked with a questioning face. "Yes, and here is yours," Ria answered while pointing towards Ana's bike.

 "Yes, and here is yours," Ria answered while pointing towards Ana's bike

"What the heck girls, who bought this," she exclaimed. "Uncle gave it to us," Rae answered with a smile. "Come, let's go. Wait, where are we going?" Liz asked as she got on her bike. "First, we can go to Forest Park, then after that, we can go to any nearby restaurants," Tera said while starting her bike. Then, they all started riding and went to Forest Park. The place was very quiet, and they were enjoying the breeze that were hitting their faces. "It feels like heaven," Tera said while closing her eyes. "Tera, come, let's buy ice creams," Liz said while dragging her toward the ice cream shop. While the others were talking, a sound interrupted them. When they turned back, they saw BTS. They were stunned to see them.

BTS pov
After riding and enjoying ourselves, we decided to go to Forest Park. While we were walking, we saw three girls sitting on a bench with masks on. When we took a closer look, we recognized them, 'QUADRILS,' Jimin said loudly. When he said that, the three of them turned towards us. We just smiled at them.

"When Quadrils, (except Tera and Liz) saw them and realized that they were BTS members, they stood up, removed their masks, and spoke 'Hi.' When BTS members heard them, they also said hi.
"So, What are you guys doing here?" Rae asked "Of course, we're here to relax, just like you guys." Jimin answered him with a wide smile
Rae - Oh, Yeah..
she said, with an awkward smile.

Jungkook's Pov
"When we saw them, I started looking for that one person. I don't know why I'm like this, but I can't deny it. Where is she? While I was looking for her, I saw that my hyungs started talking to them. J-Hope and Jimin hyung were so excited; I could see that in their faces, I smiled. While we were talking, a sound interrupted us, and that sound was from that person who makes my heart go crazy, and it is 'ASTERA'. 'Hi,' she said. When she said that, all of us turned and wished her. Oh my God, she is damn sexy. Uhhh.... Jungkook no, but why... why I am thinking like this? Am I in love with her?

Astera's POV

"While we were walking back to them after buying ice creams, we saw Rae, Ria, and Ana surrounded by 7 boys who were also wearing masks. We started walking faster. When we reached near them, we recognized that they were BTS. At first, I was so stunned to see them, and the same went for Liz too. Rae, Ana, Liz, and I were big fans of them. But I couldn't show that in front of them. So, I prepared myself and said hi.

"Hello," Namjoon said with a small smile. "Glad to meet you guys," Jin said. There was an awkward silence; none of them talked. Then Taehyung asked while looking at Liz, "So, do you guys like to have dinner with us?" QUADRILS were so surprised to hear them. Then Rae spoke, "Of course, why not? You can go first; we will follow you guys," she said with a smile.