CHAPTER 1

In the evening at the airport of Seoul, South Korea

"Woah... Finally..." Rae exclaimed while closing her eyes and enjoying the breeze hitting her face. "I can't believe that we are in Korea," Tera said excitedly.

"I'm so happy," Liz said with a smile.

"Mam, can we move? The quads (fans) are waiting, and their number is increasing," one of their bodyguards said hurriedly. Ria then said, "Yeah, we're coming. Girls, let's go." With that, Ria walked in front of them.

When they reached outside the airport, there were so many quads waiting for them. The four of them walked among the fans with their bodyguards beside them. Tera and Liz stopped midway to take photos with their fans. Their fans screamed, so happy to see their idols in their country.

"I can't believe we have so many quads in Korea too!" Tera said excitedly, a smile creeping onto her face. Hearing her, Liz replied with a smile, "Yeah, look at their faces. They look so excited and happy." After taking photos, both of them walked on, and for the last time, the four of them waved to the quads before stepping inside their car.

Inside the car

"Uh... Liz, did you talk to Uncle?" Ria asked. Liz replied, "Yes, I've talked to him. He said that he will come and visit us tomorrow morning." Ria hummed in response.

Tera asked with a confused expression, "For what, Ria?" Liz replied excitedly, "It's a surprise."

Tera asked, frowning, "A surprise?"

"Yeah, no more talking about it. If we continue, Liz will ruin it," Ria said, glancing at Liz. Liz looked at her in disbelief.

"What! I'm sure about it. So no more talking," Ria said, glaring at Liz. Tera laughed silently while side-eyeing Liz. Liz sat there with a pout.

"Oh... my baby is so cute right now!" Tera said teasingly.

"Tera, shut your mouth," Liz said, her face angry. Tera laughed.

"TERA... I'm warning you for the last time," Liz said, trying to control her anger.

"Yeah, yeah, Tera, stop laughing," Rae said, laughing too. Seeing this, Liz became even angrier and sat there with an angry face.

After one hour
Tera Pov

After almost one hour we reached at our new house.

The house was beautiful, with a front yard full of small palms and lights

The house was beautiful, with a front yard full of small palms and lights. After getting out of the car, an old man around 55 years old ran towards us and bowed. This way of greeting symbolizes politeness, warmth, and respect. He was well-dressed in formal pants and a white shirt. The four of us bowed and greeted him in return.

"Good evening, ma'am," he greeted us. We also greeted him with a smile.

"I'm Choi Seo-joon. Nice to meet you all. I will be your common secretary in Korea," he said with a small smile.