#9 cooking expert

Jungkook's POV:

I rushed into the elevator, oh god it's already late. I should give hyung's lunch before he goes to the canteen. Oh god, what if he already went there? Nooo, I can't bear any encounter with people from here. I'm already tired from the chaos I went through. Jungkook whined while closing the elevator. This time, the boy was careful about the floor button. He doesn't want any other embarrassment.

Author's POV:

When the elevator door opened, he rushed out of the elevator and searched for Namjoon's office. He needed to be fast. He turned to the left and started to run to the office, not before checking the board lol.

Namjoon was ready to go to the canteen after finishing pending work, even though he didn't want to. But he couldn't bear to see his baby worried about his health. No matter how many times they had fought, he couldn't stand to see pain on his husband's face. Namjoon sighed while looking at his phone for any messages from Jin, then got up from his seat and arranged his table before going to the canteen.

That's when the door burst open with a shout of "HYUNG"! There, Jungkook was breathing heavily while tightening the doorknob like his life depended on it, while his other hand carried the lunchbox. Namjoon was surely startled by Jungkook's sudden burst.

He walked towards Jungkook and asked, "Jungkook, what are you doing here?".

"Oh my god, hyung, I'm glad that you're still here," Jungkook said, still catching his breath. "Well, I had some pending work, that's why. Calm down, Kook, do you need some water?" Namjoon asked while patting his shoulder. Jungkook shook his head no and said, "I was worried I wouldn't be able to meet you and give you your lunch before you went to the canteen."

"Lunch? Why are you bringing me lunch? You should've called me," Namjoon shook his head at the boy, who made an 'oh' face. "Well, I didn't think about it, hyung," the bunny boy pouted at his hyung. Namjoon chuckled and ruffled his hair, then asked, "So tell me, why did you bring me lunch today?"

"Oh, Jin hyung asked Yoongi hyung if he could make you lunch," Jungkook replied.

"Oh, did he?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes, hyung, Yoongi said that Jin hyung was a little bit sick, so he couldn't make lunch for you and was worried about eating from the canteen," Jungkook replied.

"What? Jin is sick?" Namjoon asked worriedly.

"Oh, you didn't know, hyung? Jin hyung didn't go to the hospital today," Jungkook frowned.

"No, Kook, I had an important meeting in the morning, so I left home early. He was sleeping, so I didn't disturb him. No wonder he hasn't left any messages, or he should have told me about you. Is he okay?" Namjoon said anxiously, worried about his husband.

Jungkook smiled at Namjoon. Come to think of it, Namjoon was a caring husband anyone could dream of. He really admired this sweet couple. "Don't worry, hyung, he'll be alright," Jungkook tried to assure Namjoon.

"No, Koo, I'm going home. I want to see him," Namjoon said while taking his car keys and wallet. "Do you need a ride back to the cafe, Kookah? I can drop you there, or you can have lunch with my friends, even though they're a little bit annoying but they're pretty decent (the people who fought over his ass😮‍💨)," Namjoon asked while messaging Taehyung.

"No, no, hyung," Jungkook rejected. He had enough with the people he met today. "I can go back myself, and I have to buy something, so it would be a burden for you," Jungkook replied.

"I'm sorry, Jungkookah, you took trouble to bring me lunch," Namjoon said with guilt.

"No, hyung, it wasn't (we know that lol), and don't forget to have lunch, please, or Jin hyung will grind me."