#6 Alive for him

Author's pov

At vante entertainment

It's already 11 pm

The man in 26 was working on his laptop

The man in 26 was working on his laptop. His dark brown eyes had that shield that could melt anyone. His gaze set was on his laptop. His heart-shaped lips framed his teeth, His brunette hair was nicely combed, his attire, screamed rich and hot. It was peaceful for him , the night was calm as he was left alone in the building with some security.....and his peaceful moment was ruined by a phone call, he groaned and forcefully averted his gaze to the phone,

He swiped his phone call to answer "Hey Chimmy what do you want, are you alone that your so-called girlfriend is not there??"He grinned

"YAHHHH KIMTAEHYUNG!!! It's not funny anymore, I'm tired of this rumor shit. btw who the hell she is anywhere I have never seen that they should go with people who I know like you and me" The other groaned.

"eww what the fck Jim? I do have standards you know" Taehyung snorted.

"Ouch my ears Tae! I was joking, who would even date you?" Jimin scoffed ( Nah jk will marry him :) )

"jimanhhh" Taehyung whined at him.

"It's for fun Tae, I know you will meet someone, the precious that I lost already" Jimin said with a bitter chuckle

"It's already been six years Hyung. We still haven't gotten a trace of him. We searched the whole Daegu, still no presence of him"

"Jiminahhh.. You need to move on we can't keep grieving for that person who we lost already, maybe they already moved on... Hyung, I'm worried about you. You can't live like a dead person." Tae said with a worried tone.

"The whole world knows me as the cheerful, successful and famous idol. They don't know how I become someone that they love, how I spend nights for the right choice for me, they weren't there for me. He was there, Tae. Each night he held me close when I felt overwhelmed with all the crap. He encouraged me to become an idol . He sacrificed himself for me .His love, his body, care and he even played dumb in front everyone for me. He tolerates the names they called, because I was a freak at the time." He said longingly.

"Even though he did all these things, at last I was the one who called him a freak and a whore in front of them. But I was the real freak. The freak that couldn't hold his lover's hands. The whore that shoved his tongue into random peoples just to be cool. At last he leaved me. Ta-e " Jimin's voice wavered.

"And he didn't leave because of the shit that was done to him. he left for me. He left me so that I can live peacefully without being a coward, so I can achieve my dreams without judgment, so that I won't feel as lonely as him. I had everyone around me, but he was alone."

"I should have been there for him, but I wasn't . He doesn't deserve a bastard like me, Tae. I would be happy if he moved on from a piece of shit like me. But I can't Tae, he's the only reason why i keep doing this idol thing. If it weren't for him, I would've died a long time ago. The songs that I write was only for him. His deeds, his pain made me, Tae." His heavy weeping was heard from the other side.