#7 Their first meet

The next day ( morning)

"Yoongiyah I don't want to burden you " Jin sighed through the call.

" Hyung, how dare you, to say that my bff is a burden to me?" Yoongi chuckled playfully.

"But still-.

" Jin it's not big deal, you're doing too much for us. A lunch box doesn't make any thing that you have done " Yoongi said calmly assuring older that it's not a burden for them. Jin hummed unsurely
" Umm yeah okay then". He muttered through the call.

" Hyung, is everything alright between you two? I'm always there for you, you know " Yoongi asked worriedly.

"It's nothing Yoon. we just fought yesterday," Jin said.

" Wait, what? did he break your fav toy collection again" Yoongi teased.

" Nah...he won't dare to do that" Jin scoffed. "If he did, we wouldn't be fighting. I would simply just break his neck " Jin chuckled.

" Jin you're so cruel!" Yoongi gasped playfully.

Jin laughed at this comment "Don't worry I'm a doctor, I'll take care of him." Yoongi smiled at his friend's goofy mood but he frowned when his best friend's mood turned sour again

"Jin" He called out again.

"It's nothing. it's just that, we became distant lately and work had me stressing out, so, it's a mess. I was overwhelmed by the fact that he had always been busy and barely had any time for us. I lashed out at him yesterday." he said with a grim expression.

"I know I was overreacting. he wasn't doing great either. so that mess led to an argument. I woke up late Today, but he left early because he had an important meeting with his client. I bet he didn't have any breakfast because I wouldn't make any, so I want to make sure that he wouldn't starve for lunch. I know..... There's a canteen.... Ugh, but still, it won't be good for his health. Ahh, I'm sorry Yoongi.. I started this whole mess. " Jin said sadly.

Yoongi sighed. " Hyung it's not your fault. It's not his fault either. Just talk it out when you guys get home. There's nothing that can't be fixed."

He knew his friend wasn't overreacting. Work can be overwhelming as he would be tired ass fuck everyday, and it's no better if it's a great specialist. there still won't be any time when people need you. Giving instructions to trainees. Being busy all day, without socialising. And it's really devastating that you have only your husband to share this tension as he won't with me because my life turned out to be he doesn't want me to get stressed. He was kicked out of his own family because he chose to live with his love whose family won't approve of jin as his laws were treating him as poor but not in front of his husband though. The only members that were so sweet to him were Namjoon's cousin's family. The only person he could talk with, was his husband. I wish I could help him but he won't share anything with me.

"Jin are you there? Tell me about the address, I will send it or ask Jungkook to do it" I said while taking his attention to me.

" Oh, that he works with his cousin. You know the famous entertainment company Vante? It's owned by his cousin Kim Taehyung" Jin replied through the phone.

"Kim taehyung?? Vante?" Yoongi muttered. "It does feel familiar" he thought.

" Hyung this-" Before he could ask anything Jin replied.

" Yes, this company where your daughter's JIMIN's oppa's agency. Kim taehyung and Jimin are childhood best friends"

"JIMIN " The name tightened his knuckles.

Even after years the name still made him weak in the knees.

Yoongi's breath wavered "KIM TAEHYUNG" He knows him. He was there in that crowd, he was afraid to face that again. He didn't do any harm to him. He was such a sweetheart , gentle to all. But still he was there with HIM , with OTHERS .