#8 first meet pt2

Author's POV:

Jungkook was awestruck by this situation. How did he end up with this gorgeous man, and moreover, he's kind of flirting with him, he guessed (Bruhh, isn't it obvious?).

He was obviously dumb to walk into someone's cabin without checking. Moreover, why the hell is he blushing at his words? He just met him for God's sake. He should be leaving now; he should find Namjoon or ask about him and run away from here and never come back. But why isn't his leg moving?? This Greek God-looking man did some spell on him.

He can't look away from the dark siren eyes. The eyes were glowing with fire but a calm one. He was standing in front of him like a shield, to protect him, to worship him. The soft gaze of him reminded him of someone; this was the look his father always gave to his appa. Why is he looking at me like that??

Jungkook's POV:

The man was surrounded by purple lavender? Lavender? Did I start seeing this too? Why do I see the same flowers in the dreams with my parents? The same purple field dad and appa live in. The same place that I'm running to in my dreams. The more I run close to them, they eventually distance myself. But why now? Why is he bringing back the same field with him? Why am I suddenly feeling loved even though it's my first time seeing him?

Not gonna lie, the man is deadly handsome, but he's weird too, especially that gaze, the eyes. That makes my ears red. I bit my lips anxiously. I should say something bold to him. "Aren't you tired of staring at me?" I asked him with a determined face.

"Oh, am I? Do you ever get tired of looking at pretty things?" He replied while grinning like an idiot. This man seriously needs some treatment. It's the seventh time he's smiling like this. How proud can he be??

I let out a sigh, avoiding my heating cheeks. "Mister, you're smiling too much," I said while avoiding his siren eyes.

"Oh, really? I'm just excited to see a pretty bunny in my office," he replied playfully.

"I'm not a bunny," Jungkook huffed with a pout while glaring at him. How dare he call him a bunny? He's a human after all.

"Oh really? Then who is this bunny with large ears looking with his bambi eyes scrunching his cute button nose while pouting?" Taehyung said teasingly, coming close to him.

"I'm not pouting," Jungkook huffed while glaring at the siren brown eyes, "and don't call me bunny again," Jungkook replied with a determined gaze. He's not falling for this handsome man's trap.

"Oh really, I will stop then if you tell me your sweet name," Tae said with a sweet, sickening smile. Well, did he really fall for his trap? Who is even trying to fool? The great Jungkook? Hell nah, he can't.

"Well, I don't disclose my information to strangers," Jungkook said with a huff, looking at him with challenging eyes. Mr. Bunny was determined to not fall for his trap.

"Oh, so you're saying that I don't have the right to know who sneaked into my office like a little thief?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows while smirking lightly.

Oh-h, Mr. Bunny fell for this tiger's trap.

"What? I'm not a thief," Jungkook gasped, glaring at him.

"Well, you are," Taehyung replied.

"What did I stole ?" Jungkook asked.

"My heart," Taehyung smirked proudly as if he won some Olympic medals. Oh man, his bunny teeth are itching to bite off his sly smirk. He's lucky that he is handsome, or he wouldn't have become prey for his sharp bunny teeth.

"Mr., that's cheesy," Jungkook replied with a disgusted face. Taehyung's smirk dropped, and he asked genuinely, "Oh, what about peanut butter?"

"Eh, for what?" Jungkook asked confusingly. What's with him, Jungkook thought while looking at him weirdly.