Chapter: 30

So don't you worry, baby, you got me
I got a bad boy, I must admit it
You got my heart, don't know how you did it
And I don't care who sees it, babe
I don't wanna hide the way I feel when you're next to me

                       •Alessandra•
I wake up while rubbing my eyes. I take in my surroundings, confused for a second of where am I and when my mind clicks I curse myself for being stupid. It happens with me sometimes when I wake up in the morning.

Groaning, I try to sit on the bed but a sharp pain shoots through my skull making me hold my head. My head starts to throb as if someone banged my head into a wall.

I try to recall the events from last night but nothing really comes into my mind. In fact the pain gets intense everytime I try to pressurize myself. So I decide to go easy on my brain. I try to recall everything from the start.

I got ready then went to Irene's birthday party with Adriano. Irene's brother, Sebastian told me about mom, yes! He said he knew my mom and said that her death wasn't an accident. I couldn't believe him and I needed to distract myself for a bit. So I drank a glass of whiskey and then I started feeling dizzy and uncomfortable? Right that's what happened.

I wanted to go for another drink but Adriano stopped the bartender then I started feeling worse. He guided me to the washroom and I tried to calm myself by splashing some water on my face. But it didn't help and my vagina started aching. Adriano was worried about my state and I nearly cried in front of him to take me home to which he immediately agreed.

What happened next? I was still feeling super uncomfortable and I tried everything to ease the pain between my legs. I felt the sudden urge to be touched and then-

My eyes widened in triple size when the memories from last night started playing in my mind like a tape recorder. I fucking begged him to touch me and he did. He made me orgasm on his fingers last night and he fucking tasted me. I take the pillow and bury my face in it while letting out a scream. I deserve to die. I don't deserve to be the daughter of Derek Marquez. He must be so disappointed in me. I can almost imagine him shaking his head at me with a disappointed look on his face.

Why the fuck am I like this? Why can't I stay away from this man?
Oh right where is he by the way?

I look around the room but find no trance of him anywhere. I look at myself to find myself in my pajamas. A faint smell of his perfume lingers on my body as I sniff my clothes. He changed me as well. Just so fucking great.

Sliding off from the bed I take hesitant steps towards the walking closet while clutching onto my pendant hoping him to be not there.

I breath a sigh of relief when I don't find him there and make my way towards the bathroom. Just as I was about to twist the knob, the door opened itself making me let out a scream.

The masculine figure in front stared at me with an annoyed expression on his face as he took in my presence. His hair is damped, a towel is hanging loose in his hand. He is wearing a dark grey coloured shirt along with a pair of trousers.
"Why the fuck are you so loud?" He says with a pissed off expression while crossing his arms over his chest.

I try to get myself back together and stand straight. This is awkward as fuck but this shameless idiot doesn't seem to feel anything. Because he is behaving normal.
"I-I- was jus-" I mentally facepalm myself when I stutter like a stupid teenager.

He rakes a hand through his damp hair while letting out a soft sigh. I feel like all the air is lunged out of my body when he cups my right cheek with his hand, brushing his thumb over it making me almost close my eyes at the feeling.
"Are you feeling alright Principessa?"