Chapter: 23

Met you once under a pisces moon, I kept my distance 'cause I know that you don't like when I'm with nobody else. I couldn't help it, I put you through hell

                                ♡

                      •Alessandra•
"Spin the bottle," Rachel said to Jane excitedly. I don't like truth or dare at all but sadly I'm playing this game with my shittiest friends for over 15 minutes now. This game makes you do the most disgusting works and almost exposes your whole life in front of people. I haven't chosen dare yet so I'm kind of safe. At least I think so.
The bottle spun and landed towards Rachel. "Truth or dare?" Sara asked.
"Dare," she said smirking.
"I ain't scaredy cats like y'all," she said flipping her hair dramatically. I scoffed at her remark.
"You are going to call Ivan tonight pretending to be drunk then you will have to confess your feelings to him," Sara said smirking. Blood drained out of Rachel's face making me and Jane burst into laughter.
"Who was acting cool and saying I ain't a scaredy cat?" I said sarcastically.
"Can you not give me someone else?" She pleaded Sara.
"No, you are doing this," Sara said.
"Heartless bitch," Rachel muttered.
"Hey, let's do a sleepover tonight. It's gonna be fun!" Jane said all of a sudden.
"Her asshole husband won't allow her," Sara replied looking at me.
"Then let's do a sleepover at his house. Will he have a problem with that?" Jane asked looking at me.
"I don't know. I gotta ask," I said scratching the back of my neck. I've roamed around the whole mansion and I did not find anything which will make them sus about his job. They don't have any basement to torture people either. So I don't think It'll be a problem.
"Ask him, then," Rachel said.
"Do that later. Let's play first. If he denies then it will ruin the mood," Sara said attempting to spin the bottle. This time the bottle landed towards me.
"You will have to take dare. You have already taken truth a lot of times," Jane said.
"No. There is no rule like that," I said huffing in annoyance.
"Now there's a rule like this especially for the billionaire's wife. Dare, you are taking." Rachel said smirking at me. Bitch is tryna' taking revenge.
"Fine, dare," I said annoyed.
"You will have to address Adriano, daddy for 24 hours," Rachel said smirking making me choke on my saliva. Me and calling him daddy? No way!
"No way, I'm doing that!"
"Yes, you are doing that," Rachel and Jane said in unison making Sara laugh.
"Not bad Rach," Sara said patting her back.
"Ok now call Adriano," Jane said to me.
"Why do we have to take his permission? Let's piss him off a bit. He will melt when she will call him daddy anyway," Rachel said making Sara and Jane burst into laughter.
"Please it will be so weird. We don't have a relationship like that," I said pleading.
"Isn't that rule still on or you guys have broken it already?" Jane asked raising a brow. Yes we broke it but they don't have to know it.
"Yes, it's still on," I replied avoiding their gaze.
"Then? Please, It will be so much fun to see him helpless. He won't be able to touch you because of that rule. Then what will he do?" Sara asked to which Rachel and Jane replied together,
"Jerk off."
"Stop!" I said closing my eyes in embarrassment.
"How are you all so sure that it will turn him on?" I asked challenging them.
"Oh, you will see," Rachel said confidently.
"So it's settled then. We are doing a sleepover at Alessandra's husband's house," Sara said to which Jane and Rachel squealed in enjoyment. I would be very happy to do a sleepover with them if this dare wasn't involved. Will that really turn him on? No way! Even if it does, he has countless of sluts to fuck. He doesn't need to jerk off.

                     •Author's POV•
He twisted the knob of his bedroom door only to find it locked. 'Weird, she never locks the door' was all that came in his mind. Loud music and screamings could be heard from the other side of the door. What is going on exactly? Frowning, he knocked on the door a few times then waited but found no response. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and dialed Alessandra's number.
"Can you open the door?" He asked as soon as she answered the call.
"Oh, are you outside? Wait, wait, I'm coming," she said then hung up. She opened the door then closed it behind her.
"Hi," she said smiling at him. He looked at her with a pissed off expression and said,
"Can you move?"
"No," she said politely still smiling.
"Alessandra, don't test my patience," he said frustrated.
"I'm not trying to test your patience. It's just my friends are here for sleepover. If you enter now, they will be uncomfortable."
"There are plenty rooms in the mansion. Tell them to go from here," he said annoyed.
"Yes, there are plenty rooms in the mansion. That means you can use one, right?" She said smiling with her teeth on display.
"Are you driving me out of my own room?" He said rolling his tongue inside his mouth, trying his best to control his anger.
"No, I'm not. It's just for today. Moreover you did say that what is yours is mine. Remember?"
He stood there with a pissed off expression not knowing what he should do. If it was someone else then he would've pulled his gun out of his pocket and shot him in the head without a word. But what can be done? She is his wife. After spending a whole day among files and meetings, all he wanted was to go home and lie down on his bed for a while. Guess that's not happening.
"Do you want me to bring you, your tshirt, trousers and underwear?" She again asked sweetly.

He glared at her and left that place. Alessandra, who was trying hard not to laugh, burst into laughter when he was out of her sight.
"His face was worth watching," she said wiping the tears that came out from her eyes without her acknowledgement.

"Hey can you pass me the salad?" Rachel said to Jane.

Adriano who is used to eat in silence is unable to take the chaos, Alessandra's friends are making. They won't stop talking and laughing. But he is still trying, not to pay any attention to them. 'Coming to the dining table was a mistake' was all that came into his mind at the moment. First they kicked him out of his room and now they won't even give him peace. He feels like he is in some kind of circus.

"What are you smiling at?" Jane asked Alessandra gaining Adriano's attention.
"Nick sent me a picture of his dog. He is so cute," she said showing her phone to Jane.
"He indeed is," Jane replied.
"When is he coming back though? I miss him already," Rachel asked pouting.
"Next month probably," Alessandra replied while typing on her phone still smiling. Little does she know someone's burning in.... jealously? Probably.
"You guys talk everyday?" Sara asked taking a bite.
"Almost. He would send me pictures of Milan. He is very funny and cheerful, I like him," Alessandra replied replied.
Adriano poked his inner cheeks, his eyes went dark at what she said.
'He is very funny and cheerful' her words rang inside his head on repeat. But he decided to be quiet and focus on his food.

Rachel pinched Alessandra on her arm making her let out a small whimper and place her phone on the table.
"What are you doing?" Alessandra whisper yelled at her while rubbing the spot.
"Did you forget your dare?"
"What am I supposed to say? I cannot just call him daddy out of nowhere!"
"That's not my business. Stop being a drama queen and complete your dare!" Rachel said glaring at Alessandra.

Adriano focused on his food not even sparing a glance at his wife.
"Would you like some wine, daddy?" That's it. Adriano chocked on his steak. He looked at Alessandra with wide eyes to find her smiling at him sweetly.
"What happened? Are you alright, daddy?" She again asked as if she didn't say anything weird. He gave her a tight lipped smile but didn't say anything. His mood is already sour and now she's trying to annoy him.
"Was that spicy daddy? Martha told me that you cannot eat spice so I didn't put any spice in the food," she said trying to sound worried. Meanwhile her friends tried their best to hold back their laughter.
"I'm fine," he said wiping his mouth.
"No, you are not," she said getting up from her seat. She went towards him then starting patting his back harshly.
"I'm fine," Adriano replied unable to do anything else. His back is burning from the way she is patting. He quickly got up from his seat and stood straight.
"Where are you going? You didn't even finish eating, daddy! You are becoming thinner, you need to eat more," she said trying to hold his arm.
"No, I'm done eating," he said and hurried to leave the place. He will become insane if he stays here for a minute more.

They are doing all this to annoy him, he understood that. But he couldn't let them go just like that and who the fuck is that Nick? Determined to teach them a good lesson Adriano sat on the chair of his office room and started thinking about a plan while rubbing his back.

There Alessandra and her friends burst into laughter seeing him leaving the dining table without finishing his food.
"Oh my God! What is he gonna do now?" Rachel said while wiping the tears that came out because of laughing so much.
"Don't know," Jane said while laughing more.
"He was so shocked, did you see it?" Sara said while trying to imitate his reaction making Alessandra laugh more.
"And he was jealous too. I saw it when you were talking about Nick," Jane said while chewing on her food.
"Rubbish," Alessandra said rolling her eyes.
"You enjoyed it? You weren't agreeing to do this at first," Rachel said raising a brow at Alessandra.
"I thought it would be awkward. Didn't realize it would be this much fun," Alessandra replied still laughing.
"Rach, your dare is still pending," Sara said reminding Rachel.
"I remember, I remember," Rachel replied with a grumpy face.