Chapter 15: Declaration

A/N: (Qwerty)

.

.

.

The land is destroyed, silence is loud and the air is filled with decay...Thousands have perished, voices let out dead moans with their bodies hanging on crystal spikes while victorious laughter echoes beyond just the wasteland of a city, spanning beyond just this dimension, spanning everywhere and everything.

As The Ruler and Angel watch their Pink Radiance cloud the sky and eclipse the moon, their bodies failing them more and more as they begin to crumble, fallen as their blood fills within Corruptive Energies with their eyes gaining the same vibrant pink that hers mow hold. The city is reanimated with the will of The Radiance, Her Name holds a greater title than the one before, they yell out with Fanatical Glee, Her name evermore gracious

"Ralliah, Goddess Of Corruption"

Quite a Fitting name is it not?

Eldowin P.O.V

Waking up from the strange dream, Eldowin's groans fill the room as he stretches, 'What strange visioms does this woman want to show me-' stopping his train of thought as he notices something or the lack of, he heads go the bathroom to double check. In the bathroom, he inspects his body in the mirror for any changes but luckily falls short, so he lets out a chuckle and does more inspecting, knocking on his head and feeling around his chest he doesn't feel like some invading urges taking place which causes him to chuckle once more, "Wow, I'm crazy right? No shot that old woman gave up on corrupting me, not complaining but I would've expected more out of her haha!" His victory-driven words make him look at the mirror with a shit-eating smirk on his face as he leans on the sink and stares into his eyes, he gets disappointed seeing the pink shading in his eyes but decides to shrug it off for now and head over to the Doctor. Witnessing Alkeheim making notes on his little pad as you throw on your jacket and greet him, "'Sup Doc" he turns and readjusts his glasses with him putting his pad to the side and him simply returning the greeting with a nod and wave with him asking, "Eldowin, how are you today?" With a bit of a surprised relief you say, "Funnily enough I feel great!" Showcasing this energy by stretching and doing a bit of hops and dances looking back at him and adding that "My wounds seem to be healing better than ever" Alkeheim's expression seems pleasantly confused by Eldowin's Bettering condition with him showing that with a smile but also sweat down his forehead.

The two sit in a room with Eldowin lying down on a hospital bed and having a screen in front of him showcasing his current status, "So after your little burst of power, it seems to me that your energy levels have been lowered to a controllable level" Eldowin nods to the words as he asks, "So does this mean I'm able to move on to the next level of Energy Fusion?" Alkeheim shakes his head hesistantly, "Well minor issue, I need to at least watch over you for the day in case your energy spikes up again" This disappoints him as he was hoping to get these tests over and done with so that he'd finally be able to get home but this process wasn't going to be quick...unfortunately, "That's whatever, I feeling fine right now so might as well relax for the moment" Alkeheim hums in agreement as the two lie in silence

Tick...tock...tick...tock...tick...took

The sounds of the clock were beginning to get annoying for his liking, he'd want to have a conversation but he's not the one who starts tho convos, he leaves that job to someone else, Alkeheim seemed able to keep himself busy with tests and calls and not bothering with interrupting him you were left with your own devices...my own devices...my own.....