Bonus Chapter

I turned my head fast just to see a girl in a white coat sitting on the other side of the bench.

It was shocking. I didn't even noticed her the whole time! If I look at her closely, there is a familiarity starting to rise.

"Han Sooyung!"

White coat? Black hair? Slim body? That's how Han Sooyung was described in the novel, isn't it?

"Are you also a fan of Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint, Miss? I just want to say that your cosplay is so accurate!"

It looks like I'm staring at the real Han Sooyung!

She then rubbed her nose. She seems proud of something.

"I guess I'm a superstar here?"

Then he extended her hand to me.

"Hand me over your phone."

"Um, are you going to rob me?"

"This kid is such a pain... Just give me a look of that damned phone!"

Shit! I didn't know that a cosplayer could be a thief. Is this some kind of new modus operandi? I've let my guard down. I didn't know I would become a target easily.

I've gotta run!

As I was about to get up, I felt some kind of force pushing me down.

What is this?

"You gave me no choice."

Then she took my phone that I was holding. After a series of clicking on the screen, her face suddenly went into a distort.

"Kim Dokja x Yoo Sangah? Han Sooyung x Yoo Sangah? Yoo J... Yoo Junghyook x Kim Dokja!!??"

She was flabbergasted for a while.

"There's a lot of fanfiction here."

"U-um... C-can I get my p-phone back?"

After hearing my voice, she turned her head in my way. The force that is pushing me down for a while gradually fades.

"So, your author name is Clinsane?"

"Yes but... I'm not an author yet."

How can I call myself an author if I didn't even have a single story published?

"I want you to write a story for me."

What? This cosplayer, who seems like a thief earlier, wants me to write a story for her?

"I'm sorry but–"

"Just stay still. I'll give you the manuscript now."

"Wha–"

As she pointed her finger on the surface of my forehead, my vision slowly went dark.

"Biyoo, let's..."

"Can we s..."

"..."

——————————————

Hey...

Huh? What is it?

"Hey!"

I opened my eyes and saw a guy in front of me wearing some kind of uniform.

As I looked at my surroundings, I noticed that I'm still at the park. I then turned to look at my hand. I'm currently holding my phone. I looked at the screen.

——————————————
[CREATE NEW STORY]

[Story Title]
[Story Description]
——————————————

"Don't you know that you're not supposed to be sleeping here? What if something bad happened to you?"

"Y-yes! I'm sorry. I'll go now."

Standing up, I started walking back home. As I walk at the empty street, I fell into a deep thought.

Is it a dream? It's kind of weird but, it seems like I know what to write now.

—Thank You For Reading—