Chapter 7

"H-hold it up, you pervert!"

"Pfft! Just kidding."

Kim Dokja let out a teasing smile.
He then patted the empty space beside him.

"Come here."

"...Fine"

As I rolled my eyes, I walked up and laid right beside him.

He gradually fixed his position.
As we both facing the ceiling, I muttered,

"It's nice here."

"...Yeah"

"..."

"..."

"Hey, tell me. That kiss earlier. What is it about?"

"It's exactly what you are thinking."

"How rude. Kissing a girl suddenly without asking her first."

"..."

The atmosphere instantly enveloped by silence as we are still staring at the ceiling.

I mean, you can't just kiss a girl without having her consent first.

"I-im sorry. I couldn't control myself."

Control himself? Did my beauty really hit him like that? I'm not complaining, though.

Kim Dokja placed his forearm on his head, covering his eyes. He then softly said,

"I'm not really good at this."

"Yeah, really."

As he spent a big chunk of his years by just only reading, I know where he is coming from. It must be a hard life for him.

He's not good in dealing with girls.

I leaned to my side, facing him, I placed my hand around his torso.

"It's okay to be straightforward sometimes, you know?"

It seems that my attempt to comfort Kim Dokja is a success as he let out a soft chuckle.

"Han Sooyung."

"Hmm?"

"What do you think about me?"

That question left me pondering for a while.

Back then, we did not have the time to know each other properly as the company only focused on reaching the end of the scenario.

And as we already met our goal now, this is the perfect time to open up the things that are disclosed in the past.

I'll make sure to tell him what I really feel.

This may seem a bit rushed at this point. End of scenarios, Kim Dokja returning back, our date, our kiss, and now laying down with him on the same bed.

Like an author who's trying to clutch his way right at the last chapter to wrap the whole story up.

But one thing is for sure.

This isn't the end for us. It is only the beginning of our new story.

After a few seconds of silence, I started to speak up.

I let out a smirk before opening my mouth.

"I think you'll be a good husband."

"For who?"

Kim Dokja seems to understand what I'm trying to imply but still asks for the sake of confirmation.

"For me."

I suddenly went on top of his body, holding the collar of his bathrobe with both hands. As I closed my eyes, I went straight for a passionate kiss.

"Mhmm~"

Damn it! Why it feels so good?

Our tongue both moved in a playful manner, endulging ourselves for a moment.

His hand then went at the back of my neck, and the other one went in my chest part. I flinched a little bit.

Due to this, my heart raced more as I feel a warmth sensation enveloping my whole body.

I can't stop.

Out of nowhere, I can feel something poking down there.

"Aahhh... Aahhh..."

We let each other catch a breath for a second.

Then I suddenly spoke up in a flirty tone.

"I'm glad that I save that Abyssal Black Flame Dragon of yours back then."

Kim Dokja, forming a smirk on his lips, suddenly placed me down the bed, making our position switched up.

He is now on top of me.

He then started untying his bathrobe for real.

"I will show you what this Abyssal Black Flame Dragon could do."

Hesitating for a bit, I shove his hand next to the knots of my bathrobe, urging him to untie it for me.

"S-show me then."

As my whole body fully revealed, Kim Dokja gradually looked at my body. His eyes resembles of that predator, ready to eat me but, at the same time, it looks like it wants to give me the pleasure I desire.

"I'm gonna put it in."

"W-wait, put it gent– Mmmfffp~"

——————————————

"Abyssal Black Flame Dragon..."

"I think we read the wrong book, Sis."

"Yeah"

The two siblings just finished reading a book documenting the whole process of how they are made.