Chapter 2

The interrogation lasted for 3 hours.

"So that's how it is."

"Did you know how our companions waited for 13 years?"

"Idiot Dokja-ssi."

"Now, now. Atleast the Demon King of Salvation is back."

Kim Dokja carefully explained everything that happened to him starting from splitting himself and being the Oldest Dream inside the subway train.

He doesn't remember when he turns into fragment afterwards.

"Uhm, Yoo Sangah?"

A chill ran down to his spine as he saw the eerie smile coming from Yoo Sangah's mouth. Kim Dokja has a bad feeling about it.

She held his shoulder as hard as she could.

"I have a good idea, everyone."

----------------

"But, Heewon unni, scenarios no longer exist."

Lee Jihye is currently helping Jung Heewon printing something on a paper. They are currently at the hospital.

"We don't need one."

The approaching Han Sooyung notices what these two are doing.

Jung Heewon hands over the paper to her. Han Sooyung then grumbled after seeing the content of the paper.

"What the hell? Are you seriously doing some kind of scenario by yourselves?"

"Is it a bad idea?"

"No, it isn't. It's just..."

How long has passed since the scenario had gone? More specifically, how long it has been since the last time Kim Dokja received this kind of scenario? It was a time back then when Kim Dokja's Company had a day off before going to a real scenario.

"It was Yoo Sangah's idea. She had some appointments so we are assigned to do the task instead."

"...Ugh, whatever. Do what you want."

As Han Sooyung gives back the paper, Jung Heewon refused.

" Take it to him."

"Huh? Why me?"

"Just take it, okay?"

Han Sooyung didn't have a chance to refuse. Well, she was planning to see Kim Dokja anyway.

After their interrogation, they untied Kim Dokja from the statue and took him to Seolhwa's hospital. They then placed him in a hospital bed and wrapped some straps around his body. They don't want to lose him ever again.

Han Sooyung arrived to his room.
But then, there is no Kim Dokja lying on the bed.

"Where did that idiot go?"

Where is he? I even checked the whole hospital but I can't find any Kim Dokja.

What is this feeling? I'm kinda frustrated right now.

"Where did that suicidal maniac went? Don't tell me..."