Chapter 5

[Picnic by Han River]

The rest of the companions agreed that they should just go to the Han River instead.

Given that there are 11 members, excluding me, Kim Dokja and the whole company would spend the next 11 days going to the Han River every night.

Basically, with respect to his companion's perspective, Kim Dokja was robbed. Instead of spending 1 day for each member, it turned out to be 11 days for each member.

It didn't matter to Kim Dokja, though. For him, it was even for the better.

Within the 11 nights he spend, Kim Dokja felt like a bliss. It was a mixed feeling of contentment, joy, and relief since he is reunited with his companions again. It felt like a dream for them.

Well, I am the only one who did not partake to their agreement but they still let me join them, though.

I felt guilty at first but they said it was okay. They respected my decision afterall.

————————————————

After the 11 days, it's now my turn.

I can actually use this opportunity to let him know the pain I felt for deceiving me.

I can make his ass work through whole day, nonstop,

but I didn't.

I just realized that I am now fully contented with his presence being here. It was almost as if the pain from my heart went away. The scars will still be there, though.

With that situation, I let him decide what we should do, which was at first, I regretted.

It was a date.

Suddenly, a man appeared in from on me. He was breathing furiously.

"A-am I late?" 

"Ye, I almost went home."

Seeing Kim Dokja in a neat white suit that perfectly outlined his body, my heart suddenly throbbed. He looks so good. Any girl within the vicinity will surely drool over him.

"I guess this situation isn't bad" I whispered.

"Hmm? You saying something?"

"Nah, I said it looks like you're going to a wedding."

"Pfft. You too."

I am currently wearing a white blouse. This was unexpected. I didn't knew that there was a color coding today.

I cleared my throat.

"Uhum. Let's go before I change my mind."

"Take my hand."

I took his hand. It was warm. We then walked together.

The streets were full of vendors. A variety of stuff were being sold everywhere.

This scene resembles something. 

"It looks like we are back from Kaizenix."

A sudden rush of nostalgia could be felt.

Our day together went smoothly. We tried a lot of foods, stayed on the library to read, played arcade, went to the amusement park, and now, 

"Wedding booth! Weddi– You lovely couple! Come here! This booth is perfect for you!"

Noticing the lady calling out for us, I immediately grab Kim Dokja's hand and went for her.

We soon entered the booth

"Sit here!"

The lady handed me a bouquet of flowers. She then went at the back of the camera setup located infront of us.

"One, two, three, smile. Click! Perfect!"

————————————————

We are at the park sitting on a bench as we watch the sun settle down in the horizon.

A comforting silence shrouded us for a couple of minute.

Solemnly staring at the picture in my hand, I was the first to break the silence.

"It doesn't feel so real."

"Yeah."

"Hey, pinch my cheek."

"What? Why?"

"Just do it!"

"Okay. Close your eyes first."

"Huh?"

Shrugging my shoulders, I closed my eyes.

As I am expecting a pain in my cheek, it was actually the opposite of pain and the sensation isn't also from my cheek. It was from my lips.

It was soft and warm.

Opening my eyes widely, I asked.

"Did you just k-kissed me?"

Though there was no response from him, a gentle smirk could be seen from his mouth.

"You bastard. Making my heart race like this!"

It's not fair.

I quickly sat on his lap and pulled his collar. I then aggressively went for a kiss on his lips.

He was clearly shocked from what I did.

If I say that this is only for the sake of revenge, I would be lying. I want that kiss again. A kiss that is only for me. A kiss that came only from the lips of the man infront of me. Kim Dokja.

He then hugged my waist. A sudden outburst of warmth escalated throughout my whole body.

You freaking good kisser!