Chapter 6

The night comes. We decided to stay at the hotel.

The two of us are currently standing at the front door of the room

"This is the only room left for us. There's only 1 bed, though. Are you okay with that?" Kim Dokja said.

"Sure"

He held the doorknob to twist it to the right. As the door opened, it revealed the interior of the room.

"It's quite spacious." I muttered.

"Ahh, I'm tired."

Without thinking a second, Kim Dokja lazily jumped to the bed. He fell like a ragdoll. This made me chuckle.

"Pfft..."

"What's so funny?"

"You can be cute sometimes, you know?"

His expression became clueless.

"I'll go shower first."

I went straight to the bathroom.

————————————————

As I just finished showering and wearing a neat red bathrobe provided by the hotel we are staying in, a nice cast of moonlight passing through the window touched the surface of the bed I am sitting on.

Glancing at the moon from afar, I silently muttered,

"I really need to talk to him."

"About what?"

"Hieekk!!"

A voice suddenly rang in my ear, resulting to me jumping out of the bed in shock.

I glared in the direction where the noise came from. Specifically, it was from Kim Dokja.

"You could've told me that you are done showering. Geez!"

"You seemed to be relaxed. I just don't want to bother you."

Kim Dokja is wearing a nice and clean white bathrobe. Does this guy really like anything that has a white color?

Out of nowhere, a lewd thought appeared in my mind.

He's naked inside that bathrobe, right? Does that mean...

Strangely, a visual image of Abyssal Black Flame Dragon could be seen inside of my head.

"Don't stare too much on my body. It could melt. Also, I understand that seeing my perfectly toned body in a a white bathrobe could be mesmerizing to most of the people but, your look is kinda weird to me?"

Laying down while his elbows are placed on the pillows and cheeks resting on his fist, currently facing me, a smug look could be seen on Kim Dokja's face.

This bastard.

I can't lose to him.

"Huh? You're talking as if there's anything to show inside of that bathro– Wait! What are you doing?!"

"Untying my bathrobe so I could show you something."