Chapter 8

"Sis! Hurry! Put it back! They are coming!"

Placing both of his hands to the glass, the younger brother seemed in a state of panic as he saw their parents through the window. The older sister though, seemed to be the opposite as she look through the window indifferently.

"What are you doing? They're gonna find out soon!"

The younger brother seemed to get more troubled as he tug the side of his older sister's dress.

"You-"

Click!

"We're h- why are you holding that?!"

The frowning Han Sooyung asked as his husband, Kim Dokja, had a dumbfounded expression on her side.

What they saw is the younger brother who's holding a book. How could Han Sooyung not recognise the book? The most priceless book she had ever written.

"Hand it over."

"I-it's Sis! She-"

As he was about to point his finger beside him, he noticed that her sister is nowhere to be found as he tried to look left and right.

Suddenly, a morning voice could be heard in a nearby couch.

"Mmm... What is it?"

The younger brother's rage intensified as he saw his older sister's terrible act. He felt betrayed to the core.

With his arms closed, Kim Dokja spoke as he swung his head left to right.

"If you want your act to be more believable, atleast wipe off that smile on your face."

"Say that to the 'suicidal maniac' you in the past."

"A-ahem! Let's not talk about that."

Kim Dokja, in fact, became a terrible actor several times in the past when he was about to do something crazy.

She can't deny the allegation so all he can do at the moment is to divert the topic.

"Oh that's right. We will attend your Grumpy Uncle Yoo Junghyook's wedding tomorrow."

"Uncle will get married?"

"Yes. Get dressed. We will go shopping!"

"Shopping!"

"Yay!"

Just like that, the conflict between the two siblings faded as they held the hands of each other and jumped on the air.

Han Sooyung with the book on her hand muttered.

"How cute."

Hugging her from behind was Kim Dokja as they both watched the scene in front of them. Their faces had a trace of relief on them.

She turned her head to look at Kim Dokja.

"I'm glad it ended."

"Yeah"

"You stink."

"Haa. Is that so?"

"Yes. So get aw- Hey stop! T-that tickles! Stop it!"

Kim Dokja started to kiss the neck of Han Sooyung from behind.

Despite Han Sooyung's grumbling, there is no sign of struggle could be seen from her body. Judging from her giggles, she obviously likes it.

Their kids just stared at them with a 'get-a-room-for-yourselves' face as they are reminded again of the book they read a while ago.