Bonus Chapter

"Really? That's it?"

I grumbled as I scratched my head. With my phone on the other hand, I tried to swipe the screen, hoping that a new page will emerge but my hope didn't last long.

It is actually the end.

"Huuuu~ I don't know what to feel."

A let out a long sigh as I slumped my body on the railing of the rooftop.

I really don't know what to feel exactly. Am I feeling happy that it ended? Or sad because it ended?

Moreover, there is also this emptiness surging within me. I don't know the reason for this one.

Well, If I think more of it, I guess I know the reason. It is because my main ship didn't sail the way I wanted to!

"Man, why they can't be together in the end?"

The story wrapped up in an open-ending. It means that the ending is based in the interpretation of the reader.

It looks like reaching the end of the tunnel, only to see that there are several other tunnels laying ahead.

It's up to the reader if they want to stay where they are or enter one of the new paths again.

Kim Dokja and Han Sooyung. Never in my life did I think that I would display a strong discontentment over a mere story.

"It makes me want to start writing a fanfiction story." 

I want to make a new path. I need to do something to fill this emptiness up. Even if I have to do it by myself, I just need to see them together!

I opened the Wattpad app on my phone.

——————————————
[CREATE NEW STORY]

[Story Title]
[Story Description]
——————————————

"..."

A couple of minutes have passed while blankly staring at my phone. It seems that I have no idea what to write.

"Maybe I was born to be a reader, and not a writer?"

I jokingly muttered to myself.

There's no choice but to read fanfiction made by others, then.

"How did you say so?"

As I was about to click the searching bar, a voice suddenly rang beside me.