I want you to know me - Alexia Putellas

Start from the beginning

Okay. Thank you so much, Alexia.

Call me Ale...

Thank you Ale :))

I immediately got in my car and basically sped to the stadium, really scared of the confrontation that people might see, but when I got there there was no one talking, no one cheering... it was like it was dead inside. I ran around to the side and told them to phone Ale, but they opened the door anyway. "We know who you are. Come in..." The guard whispered and I nodded, walking in the room, and seeing Alexia, Jonatan, and two police officers stood in the room.

"What's erm... going on?" I asked as Lyla came running over to me and wrapping her arms around me. I don't care that she's eleven, I picked her up and wrapped her around my body. "Are you the sister?" One of the police officers asked and I nodded. "Please can we have a conversation? Alexia please can you take Lyla for a few moments?" He asked and Lyla shook her head. "It's okay, Ly. It's Alexia remember! You might even get to sit with her if she lets you." I chuckled and both Ale and Jonatan nodded. "Of course you can. You can sit in my special seat if you want?" The manager added and Lyla nodded, walking off with them.

"I just wanted to inform you that Lyla needs to be taken into Family Care." He stated and I shook my head. "No, she doesn't. Why?" I asked and the other police officer stood up. "We found your mother using drugs outside of the stadium, and she has now been taken into jail. If she can't go with you, she has to go into foster care." He spoke and my smile grew wide. "Why are you smiling?" One asked. "Because she has needed to live with me since she was born, but her mother wouldn't let her. Now she needs to, and it's all worked out in the end." I explained and they nodded. "Are you okay to take it from here and come into the police station in town tomorrow to sign papers?" He asked and I nodded before he showed me where to go to get my sister.

Once Alexia saw me, she tapped Lyla, and my sister ran to me. Then Alexia came over to me and showed me to our seats and sat next to me the whole time while the game was playing. She stayed with us during halftime too, just so she knew we were safe... I think?

*Alexia's POV*

Of course, I wanted them to be safe and okay after what just happened, but even after that, I couldn't bring myself to leave and go back to my seat. Every time I thought about it, I just thought about how distracted I would be looking at them all the time. I wanted to ask y/n for her actual number, but I don't think I could do that with her sister around. I don't know why, but I don't think I could.

The game finished 5-0 with Esmee scoring a hattrick which made Lyla SO happy, and it was cute to see her happy. "LYLAAA!" Mapi shouted, running over to us after the game finished. "How did you like the game?" She laughed, also peering over the kids' shoulder to me. "You can answer that too considering you're in the stands today Miss Alexia." She giggled, making me giggle. "It was good. Lyla, you wanna go talk to Mapi and Aitana and the girls for a bit so me and your sister can talk?" I asked and Lyla nodded, running to the gate so Mapi could go and open it.

"Why did you want to talk?" She asked and I looked down at my hands, fidgeting with them. "This might seem weird and it's okay if you say no I won't be offended but I was erm... wondering if I could have your number? Your actual number?" I whispered and y/n laughed a little. "Of course you can, Ale. It does seem a little weird because you're famous and all but nah I don't mind." She laughed, handing her phone over to me so I could put it in. I put it under "Ale💘" because why not, and she smiled when she saw it. "That's cute." She whispered and suddenly Lyla came back.

"Alexia!!! Jona wants youuu!!" She smiled, running through the gate after hugging Mapi goodbye. She seems so at ease with all of us, and it makes me smile. "I'll see you soon, hopefully." I smiled before walking off towards Lyla, hugging her goodbye and seeing what my manager wanted.