Chapter 015

At that moment, Danzo entered the office without announcing himself.

"Hiruzen, I have information from Yukigakure. The intensity of the guard has decreased significantly, a sign that the personnel is out of the village. It's the perfect time to take control of the village." Danzo didn't even bother to show his respects as he began to rant his ideas.

Hiruzen had to take more than three deep breaths to refrain from lashing out at Danzo for his insolence.

However, for the sake of both of them, he held back.

"And what do you want to do?" Hiruzen wanted to know his friend's thoughts.

"Don't play dumb! You know that Yu no Kuni is an affiliated country to the Land of Fire. If I haven't notified the Daimyo of their insolence, it's because you assured me that when the time was right, we would take the village and appropriate their businesses. This is that moment." Danzo shook his only hand with fury.

He didn't like how calmly Hiruzen always took things.

Hiruzen weighed the pros and cons for a moment before saying, "This is an operation that you will lead. I will give you 10 ANBU squads, along with your ROOT team, it's enough to deal with that troublesome woman."

"Remember, if you fail, you will have nothing to do with Konoha. It's your total responsibility."

Upon hearing Hiruzen's words, Danzo's uncovered eye regained its shine. At the same time, he let out a murderous intent.

"Don't worry, with me it's enough to deal with that woman, I don't need your intervention."

Danzo walked away with these arrogant words.

He had complete confidence in the implanted Sharingan and his most powerful Sharingan.

He even had a plan in place. To avoid casualties, he planned to implant the most powerful Genjutsu, "Kotoamatsukami," in the leader of Yukigakure. That way, he could have more influence over the politics, especially with the nobles who visited that beautiful thermal village every day.

In other words, he would be a covert leader.

'Hahaha, Hiruzen, you really are becoming old and senile.' Danzo sang in his mind before leaving.

Hiruzen was left alone in his office.

Accompanied only by two ANBU squads in the darkness.

He took one last puff of his pipe before returning to reports and paperwork.

"Ahhhhh, Danzo, I hope you don't hit an iron wall." He sang in his mind.

If there's a reason why he hasn't invaded that village, it's because he's always had a bad feeling about their leader.

Hiruzen is a wise man.

Brazen and hypocritical, yes, but wise and benevolent.

His years of experience told him that if he attacked that village, Konoha could enter into a large-scale war.

Only that his best friend is too impatient, every day he became more and more impatient with the numbers obtained by Yu no Kuni, and greed blinded him.

......

Mansion of the Daimyo of the Land of Lightning

"Please, don't hurt me, I can... I can give you whatever you want."

Currently, the Daimyo was in an extremely embarrassing situation.

He did not expect that criminals would infiltrate among his guards and catch him off guard.