Chapter 05

The rest were accessories to improve the physical, mental, and spiritual capacity of the resurrected.

"You say that if I pay enough, I can give that person more than two Kekei Genkai?" Tsunade opened her eyes at this.

"Don't you see it?"

This time it was Kenzo's turn to roll his eyes.

Tsunade's heart raced with anticipation.

She didn't know what she was getting into, but if it was for the person she loves and her little brother Nawaki, she didn't care as long as they are revived.

"Can you also adjust their age? He died at the age of 13, so that is the limit to which you can revive him, but from 0-13, you can choose the age you like best."

Tsunade opened her eyes fiercely.

Looking at the man sitting in the village leader's seat.

Tsunade wondered if he was some kind of god.

"You can also make him more handsome. Your brother is a bit ugly, only you managed to inherit good looks, and that's because of your grandmother's genes."

Kenzo's comment did not make Tsunade happy, but she simply ignored it.

"What can I sell to get these trading points?"

Kenzo smiled at this question, he was eagerly waiting for it.

"Everything, from parts of your body to your knowledge, loyalty, fighting style, ninjutsu, employment contract, and of course, the most profitable for me, and most valuable for you."

Kenzo narrowed his eyes.

Tsunade couldn't help but be scared.

What will he ask for, does he want her soul?

When she dies, will her soul be enslaved by this man?

However, Kenzo said a sentence that made her reconsider all of this.

"Your virginity!"

Tsunade: "...."

"Are you mocking me?" Tsunade really wanted to hit this guy.

"I'm not joking. The most paid is a woman's virginity, and considering your identity. Not even the wealth of a ninja village compares to taking the virginity of Princess Senju!"

Tsunade frowned.

"How do you know I'm a virgin, I've had a boyfriend before, you know?"

She wanted to test Kenzo's knowledge.

"I know, but I wouldn't mention this if I didn't know you were a virgin. What a shame, that guy died without even being able to enjoy those wonderful cheeks."

Kenzo lamented a little.

Tsunade blushed with anger upon hearing this, but quickly suppressed that anger and asked.

"First, I would like to understand how all of this works. I want to sell all my medical knowledge."

"Of course you can, take this token." Kenzo handed a distinguished token to Tsunade.

"Stroke it in the center and you will have access to your trading points. With this, you can also contact me if you want to trade again."

"Congratulations, you are officially a level 10 member. As you sell and buy things, perform missions for us, among other tasks, that blue bar that appears on your screen will fill up. Then you will move down to level 9...8...7 and so on."

"The closer you get to level 1, the greater the purchase discount will be, and when you complete level 1, you will become a VIP in every respect, entitled to a net 50% discount."

Tsunade was dazzled by all of this.

Especially the small blue screen that came out of the small amulet.

Showing how much money she had.

0 CP

"Very important, as you level up, you will also have access to more valuable items, even items from other worlds."

Tsunade opened her eyes at this while she remained silent trying to process this statement.

"Is...are you serious, are there other worlds besides ours?" Her voice trembled.

This was too much for her.

"Currently you are not qualified to have access to this information, but I can tell you that work contracts and assignments have to do with this, that is, outside of this world," Kenzo said.

But seeing Tsunade's silence, he reassured her.

"Don't worry about that now, this is something new for you, over time it will be easier to digest everything, don't try to take it all in one bite," Kenzo said with a smile.

Tsunade ignored Kenzo's sexual insinuation and asked calmly.

"How much are my medical knowledge worth?"

Kenzo responded normally.

"50,000 CP"

"Okay, first I want to sell you all my medical knowledge," Tsunade said confidently.

"Thank you for the purchase."

Kenzo snapped his fingers and Tsunade felt a wave of dizziness in her head.

"You really are an incredible doctor!" Kenzo exclaimed upon receiving all of Tsunade's medical knowledge.

Tsunade did not respond to that, because her membership card vibrated.

Some words suddenly appeared.

"Congratulations, you have just received 50,000 CP."

Tsunade saw this and an idea crossed her mind.

"Can I exchange points?" She asked.

"Of course, sell, buy, they are your points, you sold your knowledge, naturally you have the right to do whatever you want with them."

Tsunade was very happy to hear this.

"So I don't even need to think about it, I won't give you my virginity," Tsunade smiled knowingly, she would seek out Jiraiya to help her obtain enough points to revive her brother.

Then I would look for a way to revive Dan.

"Hahaha." Kenzo laughed at this comment.

"If I desperately wanted to sleep with you, naturally I would prevent you from trading with others, don't think too much about it, besides, I only have 4 more chips at the moment, you'll never know who the next lucky one will be to receive my services!"

Tsunade: "...."

Kenzo threw a bucket of cold water on Tsunade.

Tsunade's face darkened upon hearing this.

"You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?"

"Of course not, I already told you that you are my first client, because I have been busy with the reconstruction of the village, but now Yue takes care of that, and I can roam freely doing business!"

Tsunade nodded in silence!