Chapter 010

"Who are you, I've never heard of such a formidable Uchiha in battle like you."

Itachi tried to buy time to make another precise attack with Amateratsu.

Kenzo saw through his little trick, but he didn't care and continued his game.

"I am an Uchiha who abandoned the village, but I always watched over my clan, especially during the Second and Third Great Ninja Wars. When I found out that you wiped out the Uchiha clan, I wanted to kill you, but I didn't expect you to come and surrender voluntarily." Kenzo pretended to be rough.

"As you abandoned the village, you have no right to interfere with their plans, especially when the problem was political." Itachi revealed a small part of the truth.

"Ohhh! Believe me, I know the whole truth, and I have to say that you are an admirable and foolish man at the same time. Killing your parents for the sake of a village whose leaders only know how to bring it to disgrace, you don't deserve to have those eyes."

Itachi was suddenly surprised by Kenzo's change in mood.

He saw him disappear and reappear in a blink in front of him.

Intending to snatch his eyes.

However, he had already accumulated enough chakra for his jutsu.

"Tsukuyomi"

Suddenly, the environment changed around Kenzo.

And he found himself tied to a cross.

With Itachi standing in front of him like an executioner.

"I have to admit that you are annoyingly strong. You have made me lose more than 50% of my vision in this little battle, frustrating some of my future plans." Itachi finally managed to relax and completely lower his guard.

He looked at Kenzo tied to the cross and recognized him in his heart for not panicking.

Kenzo, on the other hand, looked at Itachi with amusement and let him indulge.

"This is my Tsukuyomi technique, it represents the <<Spiritual World and Darkness>>."

"You are trapped in an illusion completely under my control where I can perfectly control time and space, even down to matter. Here, several seconds outside become days here, in order for you to tell me everything about yourself." Itachi's voice slowly recovered due to lack of chakra.

"It's a truly incredible technique." Kenzo praised.

Itachi paid no attention at all to his false praise and materialized a sharp sword out of thin air.

However, Kenzo suddenly managed to free himself from the bindings with ease, and then looked at the shocked Itachi.

Itachi couldn't believe what he was seeing.

He was not surprised at all that Kenzo freed himself, rather, the pattern of waves extending along his eyeballs, with thin purplish-gray irises and sclerae.

Too familiar to him.

"Do you have the Rinnegan?" Itachi couldn't help but ask.

But Kenzo did not answer that question.

Instead, he extended his hands into the air and said,

"You have to awaken"

"Shinra Thensei!" (Almighty Push)

Itachi's body was sent flying into the distance.

Several meters away, Itachi lay sprawled on the ground.