𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-9(2)

Once again, they emerged from the building. Gia noticed the car in front of them and couldn't resist her curiosity. As they all settled in, she asked, "Whose car is this?" Ryan remained focused on driving, while Rowoon and Chris exchanged nervous glances, unsure of how to respond. Finally, Rowoon stammered, "Uh, it's my friend's car." Ryan shot him a suspicious look, causing both Rowoon and Chris to gulp in unison.

"Since when did you have an Italian friend that we didn't know about all these years?" she asked, her suspicion evident in her expression. "Oh, it's just one of our university friends who settled here," Chris replied, cutting her off before she could ask any more questions. Gia went quiet after hearing his explanation, and Ryan, catching her gaze in the mirror, could tell she had seen through their deception. "Alright, enough talk, let's go. We're here," Ryan said, breaking the silence after the interrogation.

After a short walk from the car, they arrived at their destination. Gia was filled with a mix of shock, surprise, and happiness when she recognized the place.
"The Street of Kisses(Via Del Bacio)," she whispered in awe. "Who chose this place for us to visit first?" she asked, unable to contain her curiosity. "You'll find out later; it's a surprise," Chris replied, admiring the architecture of the street.
Rowoon and Chris decided to give them some space and continued walking hand in hand. Gia felt happy for them, seeing that their relationship hadn't changed even after completing university. "Hmm, let me guess, visiting here is on your bucket list?" Ryan asked, trying to get her attention. Gia widened her eyes and raised her eyebrows, playfully asking, "Were you living with me since high school?" She was surprised that nobody knew she had created a bucket list. "Hey, you're going to tell me how you found this out," Gia said. "Your face said it all, and you were the first one to identify the place where we saw the Italian name and you told me the English name," Ryan said, smiling.

"Could we capture this moment in a photo? The weather is splendid," he inquired.
"Absolutely, that's exactly what I had in mind. But I left my phone behind," she lamented.
"No worries, I have mine. I'll gladly take it for you," he offered.
"Sure," she replied with a smile, settling onto the bench swiftly.Bathed in the warm sunlight and caressed by the gentle breeze,
Her beauty flourished, captivating Ryan with ease.
Her flawless skin, untouched by makeup's artful guise,Her brown eyes danced in the sunlight, a mesmerizing guise.Her shoulder-length hair, a playful dance in the wind's gentle flow,As nature's elements embraced her, a radiant glow.
In this moment, captured in time's fleeting grasp.

As he regained his awareness, he captured photos, while Rowoon and Chris observed from afar. They chuckled at the sight of Georgia, who once despised the camera, now posing with a random person she claimed to have met just yesterday. Rowoon's sarcastic tone cut through the air, reminding Christy of the double date they were supposed to be on."Miss Christy, you're here admiring your best friend while we're on a double date," Rowoon remarked dryly.

Christy replied with a playful retort, "Alright, Mister Rowoon, perhaps you should find us a restaurant for breakfast. My stomach is growling with hunger, then we can discuss this date of ours."