𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-8

The tranquil night sky was enveloped in a gentle embrace of darkness and shimmering moonlight. She was looking at the sky, wondering how fast things had changed from looking at the sky helpless to giving a deep sigh to,'saying it was all worth it'. 

Talking with the moon, huh? A voice came from the back, and she turned with a jerk.

OMG, you freaked me out, she said with a sigh."Hey, it's me, no need to panic," he said with a chuckle. Both of them were looking at Sky in silence for some time. Coming to her senses, Ryan asked her, ...Is something worrying you, Gia?" He inquired in the hopes of diverting her from sharing her current thoughts.Her lips took a small curve, indicating a smile.

Tears gathered in her eyes, ready to burst out. She closed her ears with her hands and looked up in order to control the tears.She let out a sigh. "Will you hear me out?" she asked with pent-up emotions in her eyes. 
He was looking at her, wondering how fragile she was throughout.
He longed to embrace her tightly, hoping to heal the wounds that time had failed to mend.

Go ahead and pour out your heart, he said.

Through these years, his presence was unseen, and suddenly her heart realised his lingering trace. 

It was never easy being an older daughter. As a parent, you know a girl can list out the problems, but as a teenager, I faced countless dark times where no one was aware. Yes, it is normal for a teenager to be rebilious with their parents, but when that same little girl started understanding the mindset difference with them and understood that every move they made was in the mind that it was all for their child, that was me who understood, but I never accepted something I didn't like, unless I found it fair. If something is wrong, I definitely oppose it, even if it is my parents. It was an advantage as well as a disadvantage for me. But this clearance I had at the age of 12 made me more mature and responsible, and I, from the age of 12, started dreaming of always getting the best for my family to be the first ever rich bloodline. And things got tough from there. As time went on, I started struggling in high school. It was never easy. Worrying every day and doubting myself was all I could do. I couldn't find where it went wrong. I watched every move of the teachers. Even the small disappointment on their faces made me doubt myself more. At the same time, people around me were at their best, and I wasn't even better. constant disappointment Worry, anxiety, and depression were all I had. somehow struggled to complete grade 10, and then maybe a change is required, is what came to mind. And then I believed people would definitely shine in their well-deserved places. All the appreciation, motivation, and trust I carved for came to me over the next 2 years. I did my schooling in a different place, and all my determination and the passion and love I had for my job brought me out as brightly as planned. I shined out, and then the people who said that she was not the same anymore and doubted me came to me with flowers and said congratulations for getting into the elite universities where they had never even seen it. At the end, I was overwhelmed, but all I could ask myself was,You did it. But the memories everyone created at that age, you never had them, and you lost them, and every time my parents hurt me without realising it, all I could do was cry silently. That time, I never wanted to talk back to them again because they grew up in a different culture where they were taught to be like that. But at last, I understood the mechanism of life. "We lost things because something better is waiting for us."

"And if you have something to chase, it will definitely be tested in numerous ways, but in the end, you have to stick to it and fight for it because if getting what we want easily is life, then life is meaningless.".

"Everything we experience has a reason, because everything is a lesson we require at some point.". 

There was not a single person who understood my move completely. At some point, there were disappointments.

But the anxiety and depression I had never left me due to the lonely atmosphere I had these days. Working jobs simultaneously with this was all I could do for my family, and now I'm earning enough to manage my own expenses with my family. The same girl when the parents said we don't expect much from you, but at least a good life where you get settled. Something was missing in me always after that, even if the thing I'm doing is what I love. In some empty space, I could only smile in front of others until yesterday, after seeing them, my friends said with a bright smile. They were like the leaves in a rose plant; in spite of the thorns present there, they gave me energy every day in school, even after I changed schools. And rest left me here as the university topper in the final step in my passion. 

The empty space in me was always about someone caring about me, a little voice to ask me, Have you eaten? Celebrate my happiness with me, a soul to just understand me, which is meant just for me. In simple words, I craved for love and care, even though I had my parents, who were happy every day about my growth, and my friends talking with me often. 

Eyes welled up in her eyes, threatening to spill over at any moment. Ryan, who was hearing it all this time while looking at her eyes, expressed pain. 

Her hands started shaking from thinking about the past. Without any hesitance, he embraced her quickly and rubbed her head.

There was not a single word he spoke, but his action said a thousand words to her.

receiving an embrace that she craved for all these years was with her suddenly. Minutes passed like seconds, and soon Gia came to her senses and removed herself from him.

I'm sorry, I was just overwhelmed. She said.

R u feeling better?, he asked, not minding her sorry.

Yeah, I am... Ahh, so why are you here? Actually, she asked, wanting to change the topic. I was actually here to get you down to the movie, he said with a smile. Oh yeah, yes, let's go, she said. With a smile, they both went down. with the relief that she became comfortable, shared everything, and felt better. Ryan was happy to see her change after talking out.

Mam ... Excuse me, miss Georgia
Dr. Georgia Hey girl, a scream came. What are you thinking so deeply about? Jess asked, Ahh, it was nothing; I was just half asleep. Whatever idiot we are at the airport and all are waiting for you there, she pointed at the entrance, .shit! she self slapped herself at her carelessness Ryan who was standing near Jess and looking at her cute expression muffled his laugh and looked at his right side the two mens who were in black suits understanding his order they both took the cars and left and they left to the flight.