𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-9(1)

As they came out of the airport, two cars came in front of them. Within 10 minutes, everybody was in the hotel in their separate rooms and went to sleep, except for four who got freshened up to go out.

'Gurl, we are going out. It seems you should change into a comfortable outfit. It's windy outside.' Chris said before leaving Gia's room
She nodded with a smile and went into the shower. Gia rolled her eyes at her, wondering when this woman was going to open her mouth and talk properly.

No words explained Gia's happiness. being able to do everything on her bucket list. In Italy, it's not always about pasta; it's about Shakespeare's masterpiece.

Ryan and Rowoon matched their outfits as they knew it's not just going out; it's a double date.

Chris had orchestrated the whole plan. Ryan was aware that Georgia's preferences were always a mystery to everyone.
Ryan and Rowoon were matching in their stylish white pants and coordinating blue and green shirts, exuding a handsome and put-together look.
Chris and Gia looked absolutely enchanting in their pastel floral dresses, radiating charm and beauty with every step they took.

Georgia, who was unaware that only the four of them going out, went to look for Chris. "What about the others, Chris?" she asked. Chris admitted his mistake, saying, "Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, it's just the four of us. The others are resting since they didn't sleep well."

"Four? Who?" Georgia asked in surprise. Chris replied, "It's just Ryan, Rowoon, and us." Georgia couldn't believe it, saying, "Oh, don't tell me you guys planned something without us." Chris reassured her, saying, "No, it was my idea. Ryan and Rowoon were ready to go."

Excitedly, Georgia said, "Alright, I'm looking forward to it. You know why." Chris chuckled, knowing exactly what she meant. Georgia playfully threw a pillow at him, teasing, "Even after all these years, you still forget things."

Chris informed her, "They just called, they're already downstairs waiting for us." Georgia exclaimed, "Okay, let's go then!" They made their way downstairs, laughing and joking together, drawing the attention of everyone around them. Their boys were drawn to the sound of their women's laughter, captivated by the playful energy that filled the air.