𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-4

Everyone was gathered together in front of the TV for Netflix. Ryan and Gia were missing. "Jessica, Chris, Sandra, Rowan, Sam, and Pedri have all been with me for more than a decade." Gia finished with a smile of happiness. While filling her adorable face with happiness in his eyes, he smiled and said, I know. The deep conversation started with So how are you here? and ended with sharing about their friendship.

I've never felt this comfortable with anyone this soon, she said, thinking inside.

Finally, Ryan knew she noticed him and asked for his name From the professor.

Knowing he was one of her high school seniors in her junior year, her doubts about the mysterious person increased.

After having a long moonlight conversation, they came down.

He is faster, huh? The boys said, 'Of course he would be, delaying 3 years to go to med-school just for her. We are glad that he finally took his first step to reveal himself', said the girls. Chris cleared her throat, showing Ryan and Gia that they were laughing and coming down the stairs.

So my dearest girl found a new friend, huh? said Sandra

Friend, A VERY GOOD friend, Gia said with a smile, side-eyeing him. Chris and Jessica smiled, looking at each other, noticing the change in her just after a conversation.
Alright, it's time for Netflix. the boys said, interrupting them. Ryan, can you select the movie? She asked with curiosity in her eyes. Su..re He stuttered, shocked by her action, and he quickly looked for rom-com movies. Her eyes went wide open.
where as the boy self-slapped for his action to show that he knows about her well. The girls quickly ran to get the snacks for everyone, and Ryan sneaked out to get what he bought for her.

Everyone settled into their comfortable positions and sat down, and the girls made Ryan and Gia sit together. Plan accomplished, she snuggled herself inside the hoodie with her smoothie in her hands. Ryan stretched his legs out as the other boys did.

Everyone went deep inside the movie, forgetting their surroundings.

That is everyone's romantic version that came out there.

As time went on, she started changing her positions. Ryan noticed her discomfort and asked her to stretch out and sit. She quickly did it as if he had ordered her. She felt cold in her shorts, denim shorts, and hoodie. A blanket covered her legs. She looked near,he gave an assuring smile, and he turned his eyes to the movie to avoid her next question. Looking at his action, she smiled and turned. As time went on, Gia started feeling sleepy. After trying so hard not to sleep, her body didn't give her a chance this time. She fell asleep on Ryan's shoulders. Seeing her tiredness and swollen eyes as he looked at her face closely, he felt worried. He understood that she hasn't had a good sleep so far and has been stressing herself.
She still stressed herself out, just like In high school. He felt so worried. I promise you, my love, that I will give you the happiest life you have ever imagined. He promised her mentally.

Seeing all this, their friends didn't want to bother them, so they left with a smile. Rowoon came back running, saying brooo. Remember, we are leaving to Tuscany tomorrow .He shook his head and moved his lips silently, saying, Yes, I remember looking at him.
He quickly turned off the movie, took her, and laid on the sofa.He gave a forehead kiss saying "Happy birthday my Love "