HAVE YOU SEEN MY DOG?

The sun broke threw the clouds and shined down on the Tyke community. Most family's woke up to a non bouncy bed , no whimpers , no bowl being slammed in request for food, it was absolute silent .  

It wasn't long till everyone ended up outside of their homes , standing on their porch , some shoeless , some one shoe, robes sagging over shoulders , panicked faces, crying children , crying adults, shouts of dog names being echoed threw out the dog less street .

"CHEWY !!! " GROWLCHO !!" "HUMPFRY!! " "EMBER ,MUFFIN!!!" everyone shouting their dog names . whistles and smooches were bouncing from one house to another  .

Everyone began to look around to see they weren't the only ones without their fur child . 

"HAVE YOU SEEN MY DOG ? "

"MY DOG " 

"MY BABY!!!"

"AHHHHHH , WHERE ARE THEY! "

It was absolute madness ! 

Panic fueled all the residents and the running and scampering began  threw the streets where it was once was filled with dogs on their morning stroll was now a stampede of manic  humans in search of their family members. 

people were pointing their fingers at each other 

"you always liked my dog , ! "

 " my dog is smarter than your dog !"

 instead of helping each other they all blamed each other and tore threw each others properties all to find nothing .

After an hour of this complete chaos of a "'dog search" there was not one dog to be found .