WELCOME TO TYKE COMMUNITY

Population of only 863 people in a small community in the state of Kansas was the home  not only to 863 people but also  to a plethora of dogs . every household held at least one dog. Now this city was developed for dog lovers and was funded by the great amazing Sharla Osbourne . 

The city was developed in the year 2003 . Now 20 years later the city is going strong 1999 population . With every home housing at least 1 dog and 10 the most  . Everyone who whishes  to reside in the Tyke community must pass a background check along with  an  application to make sure you are the right person and or Family , yes everyone resident including children must complete all the same steps as well as the adults to reside in the community and go threw animal training course with your dog and another training course if you whish to add more fur babies to your home . The whole process will  be done each time you adopt any other dogs along with . The whole process takes up to 4 to 8 weeks.  

Once you are in , you will have all the amenities to live in a safe, comfortable ,and  dog friendly community . Seems like what can go wrong . The best veterinarians are there to assist with any medical emergency at any hour of the day . Dog insurance , free dog food , healthy and organic because yes there is a dog food market as well as ta market solely for dog items .No need for a dog sitter you can bring your dog with you to your work . Some places even have their dog at their business having it be there own mascot .  It seems to be the perfect place for your family human and or fur family to grow and live an enjoyable life .