five

Johnnie

Lana stared at me intrigued for a minute before looking back at Jake "What's in it for me?"

I shrugged my shoulders "Whatever you want really, I can make it happen."

She played with the diamond ring on her finger while biting the inside of her cheek. I knew what she was thinking, she wanted to accept but instead she was thinking of the ways that would betray her father.

She closed her eyes letting out a breath of air before nodding her head towards me "Fine, I'll help but I want half of the money. And a divorce."

I smiled cheekily before holding out my hand waiting for hers "Deal."

Her soft hand gripped mine shaking it "Deal."

"Since we cleared that up, let's show you our plans."

°°°°

We all sat around the kitchen table mugshots, building blueprints, and a pizza box sat around us as we both explained to Lana.

"We just need you to go to the top level where your father's office is and grab that damn key."

"And what is the key?" She asked sounding bored

"He has a storage unit with some stuff that belongs to us and we want it back."

"And that is?"

"Not telling you until you have the key."

She rolled her eyes "Fine I'll do it."

"You didn't have a choice." Jake said

She rolled her eyes "Since when were you in this conversation?"

Jakes eyes widen "since the fucking beginning."

"Will the both of you shut the fuck up."

The kept clawing at each other's throats till the security alarm started to go off on our laptop.

"Whats that?" Lana asked

I ignored Lana grabbing a gun off the kitchen counter giving it to her.

"Take this and go hide in our bedroom." I said before grabbing our prints and computers shoving them in our backpack

"Why?" She asked terror laced in with her voice

"Just listen to me Lana. Go hide in our room."

She wanted to say something but decided to keep her mouth shut and she went upstairs.

"Throw this in the car and wait for us there." I told Jake

"Don't get killed." He said

"And don't get caught." I said before we went out separate ways