four

Lana

I gasped as I sat up in someone's bed, while looking around trying to catch my breath I realized that this wasn't my room or home.

"What the hell?" I asked myself while wiping the sweat off my forehead

It was quiet in the house so quiet you would be able to hear a pin drop. I crawled out of bed heading towards the door, hoping it wasn't locked. But it wasn't, I was free to roam around the house to try and find a way out.

I walked down the set of stairs that led to a living room and sitting there were two guys both with black hair watching TV. That meant I could run and never look back, I could find my dad and we could be together again.

I started to walked towards the door that seemed to lead to a backyard.

"I wouldn't do that." I feel voice said

I turned around and saw them both looking at me.

"And why not? I don't belong here." I said not moving

The one guy laughed at me before twisting the ring on his finger "Actually you do."

"How?" I asked

He smirked "Cause your my wife."

I shook my head "No I'm not."

He furrowed his eyebrows before looking over at friend while confusion was written all over his face.

"You don't remember do you?"

"What? That you went missing and left me with some freak that happens to be that guy sitting on the couch and now my dad is missing?"

"You left out the part about you and Johnnie being married." The guy on the couch said

I shook my head "No I never said anything."

"But you did." He motioned to my hand

I looked down at my hand seeing the diamond ring on my finger.

"What do you want from me." I said inching closer to a corner

"Nothing that you can give me. But if we find your father then we can both get what we want."

"And what is that?"

"Money and Power."