24. The Last Fight

Start from the beginning

Yoongi: Kwan!...

Kwan: What?? You wanna be Friends with me again?? Why are you calling for me??

Yoongi: Kwan!.. I don't believe it's the same you!

Yn: ?!

Kwan: OH BeLiEvE mE! I'M THE SAME ME!! HIHI~~

Yoongi: You Can't Be! The 'You' I know can never do this.

Kwan: Why?? I'm Literally a criminal. And I just got out, like.. Three months ago! Hmm!

Namjoon: What!?

Namjoon was silent the whole time. But I guess he too, couldn't control his curiosity this time.

Namjoon: Yoongi Hyung! YOU KNOW HIM!!??

Yoongi:...

Kwan: Answer your Little brother HyUnG!!... What? Isn't tHat what You call them? YoUr BrOtHeRs!! *scoff*

Yoongi: KWAN. LET THESE TWO GO. AND DEAL WITH ME. I'M WARNING YOU.

Kwan: Or What Huh? Or What??! You'll Do What!?! You're Helpless!! Completely!! The fk you can do, other than.. Than tuning up some beats??!

Kwan suddenly takes off my blindfold in one go. My eyes adjust to the light. But before it does he forces my chin to look at my side, and when I see what he's trying to show me.. My eyes Go wide!

Yn: YOONGI...

His Body, is full of marks. His head was bleeding. And.. He was tied up to a chair, painfully. Beside him, NAMJOON! HE...

He is No better. His clothes are torned apart, and.. Cuts and burns all over His... Oh My GoD!

Yn: H-HOW LONG HAVE YOU K-KIDNAPPED US??!

A tear escapes  my eyes, feeling how helpless I'm, not being able to stop this creep from hurting them...

Kwan: Umm.. 15 minutes!? More or Less? Why? Are you Startled??

Yn: ...

If we're here for fifteen minutes, that makes sense why they are not here yet. Jongkook called me before I got hit in my head by him, and he said Namjoon somehow texted them the address!? I hope this is the same place as before, and Kwan didn't change the location in between.

Yoongi: Kwan. Why are you Doing this??

Kwan: YOU!???? *LAUGHING MANIACALLY* .. YOU ARE THE ONE ASKING??!!

Yn: ??

Namjoon: !?

Kwan: YOU ASKING THIS, WHEN THE FIRST ONE WHO BETRAYED ME WHEN I GOT ARRESTED WAS YOU??

Yoongi: I didn't betray You Kwan!

Kwan: You Didn't?? YOU DIDN'T?? YOU DIDN'T DENY TO COME TO THE LAST HEARING?? YOU DIDN'T ABANDON ME ONCE I WAS COMPLETELY SENTENCED??!!

Yoongi: I Couldn't!! You literally Killed a person!

Kwan: OH RIGHT!! WHY? CAUSE YOU'RE FKING BUSY WITH YOUR NEW FRIENDS!! MAKING SHIT MUSIC!!! AND WASN'T NEAR WITH ME WHEN I NEEDED YOU THE MOST!

Namjoon: What are you sa–

Kwan: You Even Stole My POSITION YOONGI!! You Stole My Beats!! You named everything as your Own and Completely Destroyed me And My ALL LIFE'S HARDWORK!!!

Namjoon: KWAN! CHECK BEFORE YOU'RE SPEAKING!!

Kwan: YOU'RE THE LAST PERSON WHO I WANT TO LISTEN TO NAMJOON!!

Yn: !!!

Kwan: YOU'RE THE ONE WHO REPLACED ME IN HIS LIFE!! SO SHUT THE FK UP OR I'LL BREAK EVERY SINGLE BONE OF YOU!!