14# ☆𝙃𝙚𝙚𝙨𝙪𝙣: 𝙂𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡☆

Guardian angel
Ship: Heesun

What happens if a guardian angel falls in love with the person they are assigned to protect? Heeseung did, testing the boundaries between duty and desire.

Perched high in heaven, Heeseung kept his eyes fixed on Sunoo. He'd been watching him for weeks now, intrigued by how he faced life's challenges with a kind heart.

Every smile from Sunoo stirred something inside Heeseung he couldn't quite explain.

One day, Heeseung's friend and guardian angel, Sunghoon, noticed something different about him. "You seem really focused on someone lately," he said. "Who's got your attention?"

Heeseung hesitated. He wasn't used to talking about his feelings, especially not about Sunoo. But the urge to share was too strong to ignore.

"It's Kim Sunoo," he admitted quietly. "I've been watching over him, but... it's more than just my duty. I feel like there's something special about him."

Sunghoon's eyebrows shot up in surprise, but then he smiled understandingly. "Love works in mysterious ways, doesn't it?" he said gently.

"But don't forget, our main job is to protect those we're assigned to. No matter what."

Heeseung nodded, knowing Sunghoon was right. But deep down, he couldn't shake the feeling that his connection with Sunoo was different, worth risking everything for.

As he wrestled with his feelings for Sunoo, he suddenly felt a rush of fear. Looking down, he saw Sunoo about to cross a busy street, right in the path of a speeding car.

Heart pounding, Heeseung flew down from the sky, positioning himself between Sunoo and the oncoming car.  He stopped the car just in time, saving Sunoo from any harm.

Breathing heavily, Heeseung hugged Sunoo tightly, reassuring him that he was safe. Sunoo looked up at him, grateful and amazed by what had just happened.

With his heart still racing, Heeseung quickly concealed his wings, ensuring that no mortal eyes would witness his celestial form.

It was a rule ingrained in every guardian angel – never reveal your true nature to humans.

As Sunoo stood in shock, Heeseung gently guided him away from the street, leading him to a safer spot on the sidewalk.

"Thank you," Sunoo breathed, his voice trembling with gratitude. "I don't know how you did that, but... thank you."

Heeseung smiled warmly. "Don't worry about it. l'm just glad you're okay."

Sunoo's heart still raced. He owed Heeseung everything for saving him, but how could he repay such a miraculous act?

"You know what?" he began, a hint of excitement in his voice. "I owe you a coffee for saving my life. Let me treat you!"

Heeseung's smile faltered slightly, knowing all too well the rules forbidding interactions beyond their duty.

"Oh, that's really kind of you," Heeseung replied politely."But I must be going. Duty calls."

Sunoo's face fell for a moment, but then he brightened. "No problem at all! We can always meet up for that coffee another time, right?"

Heeseung knew the risks of indulging in such human desires, but as he gazed into Sunoo's eyes and noticed the adorable flush coloring his cheeks, he found himself unable to resist.

"Actually," he began, his voice barely above a whisper, "I think I can make an exception, just this once."

Sunoo's eyes widened in surprise, a huge smile spreading across his face. "Really? That would be amazing! "