6# ☆𝙃𝙚𝙚𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙣 - 𝙍𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚☆

Rivalry to Love
Ship: Heehoon

Heeseung and Sunghoon are colleagues who didn't get along at all. But one day, they find themselves working late together on a project, changing their relationship.

In a big office building, Sunghoon and Heeseung worked near each other. But they didn't like each other at all. In fact, they hated each other. They always tried to be better than the other, which made their days really tough.

One day, their boss called the two of them to his office.

"Sunghoon, Heeseung," he began, "I've observed your remarkable talents and dedication to this company. Now, it's time to set aside your differences."

Sunghoon and Heeseung exchanged incredulous glances.

"You two are the best we have," he continued. "And I believe that together, you can achieve extraordinary results. You'll be working on our most important project yet, and I expect nothing short of excellence."

Sunghoon's heart sank as the boss's words echoed in his mind. He couldn't believe he had to work with Heeseung.

"Please, sir," he pleaded, his voice tinged with desperation. "I can handle this project on my own, really. I don't need to work with him."

Heeseung scoffed, a smug smirk playing on his lips. "Oh, come on. You know you can't do it without me."

The boss interjected firmly, "I want both of you to work together. Your talents complement each other, and I believe you can achieve great things."

Defeated, Sunghoon reluctantly nodded his acceptance. "Fine," he muttered.

As they exited the boss's office, Heeseung couldn't resist the opportunity to gloat. "Well, looks like we're stuck with each other," he said, a smirk playing on his lips. "Better get used to it."

Sunghoon clenched his fists, struggling to contain his frustration. He knew he had no choice but to endure Heeseung's taunts if they were to succeed in their assigned task.

"I'll do what it takes to get this project done," he muttered through clenched jaws.

Heeseung chuckled. "Oh, I have no doubt about that," he replied. "But just remember, I'll be the one carrying most of the weight here."

Sunghoon shot him a glare. We'll see about that," he retorted. "I'm not about to let you take all the credit for my hard work."

Heeseung's smirk widened into a full-fledged grin. "Ah, the competition begins," he remarked, a gleam of excitement in his eyes. "May the best man win."

With that, they parted ways.

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

The next day, as Sunghoon sifted through the details of their assigned project in his office, Heeseung burst in without warning.

Sunghoon looked up, irritation evident in his expression. "Could you at least knock before barging in?" he snapped.

"Relax, it's not like I have all day to waste," he retorted.

"So, when and where are we supposed to meet for this project?" Heeseung inquired, his tone impatient.

Sunghoon sighed. "I don't know, and frankly, I don't care," he replied curtly. "Figure it out yourself."

Heeseung couldn't help but smirk at Sunghoon's evident irritation. It amused him how easily he could get on his nerves.

"Fine, I'll take care of it," he replied casually. "We'll meet tomorrow at 6 PM at my place. I'll send you the address."