2# ☆𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙞: 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧☆

Secret letter
Ship: Sunki

Sunoo finds an old letter he wrote to his best friend, Ni-ki, confessing a crush some time ago. In a twist of fate, Ni-ki stumbles upon the letter he never received. How will Ni-ki react to seeing this?

Sunoo and Ni-ki were best friends for a really long time, ever since they were little. They did everything together - shopping, watching movies, and even having sleepovers a lot. No matter what happened, they stuck together. Sometimes, they argued, but they always found a way to fix things quickly.

But Sunoo started feeling something different. He realized he had special feelings for Ni-ki. At first, he didn't want to believe it and ignored it. But over time, he noticed things.

Whenever Ni-ki was around, Sunoo's cheeks got warm, and he couldn't help staring at him too much. During sleepovers, they used to share a bed and cuddle to stay warm. But lately, Sunoo started enjoying that more than he should.

It was confusing for him because he didn't want to ruin their friendship. He still cared a lot about Ni-ki, and their friendship meant a ton to him. So, Sunoo tried to keep his feelings to himself and focus on the good times they shared, even though it wasn't easy.

He found it really hard to talk to Ni-ki about his feelings. He was worried he might not feel the same way, and that scared him.

So, he shared his feelings with Jungwon, another friend. Jungwon suggested writing a letter as a way to tell Ni-ki without feeling too awkward.

Taking Jungwon's advice, Sunoo sat down to write. But putting his feelings into words wasn't easy. How could he say he liked Ni-ki? What if he already liked someone else? These thoughts made him unsure and took a long time to figure out.

Eventually, he managed to write something down on the paper. But the idea of giving it to Ni-ki felt really embarrassing and scary. Sunoo worried about what might happen to their friendship if he didn't feel the same way.

So, instead of giving the letter, he crumpled it up into a little ball and decided not to take that risk. The fear of things changing between them was just too much for him.

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

As the evening rolled in, Sunoo felt a mix of excitement and nerves. He had initially planned to give Ni-ki a letter that night, a night filled with homework and another sleepover. With his parents away, it seemed like the perfect time for that.

However, the more Sunoo thought about it, the scarier the idea of telling Ni-ki about his feelings became.

When Ni-ki rang the doorbell, Sunoo hesitated for a moment. Despite the butterflies in his stomach, he signaled for Ni-ki to come inside, attempting a smile to match his friend's.

They sat down at the kitchen table, surrounded by textbooks and notebooks. The warm light from the table lamp made the atmosphere cozy as they started doing their work. They always helped each other when they needed jelp, but most of the time, it was Sunoo who helped Ni-ki.

Now that their homework was done, they decided to watch a movie. Sunoo had already set up snacks and asked Ni-ki, "Could you bring us a blanket from my room?" Ni-ki agreed and went to Sunoo's room.