11# ☆𝙅𝙖𝙮𝙬𝙤𝙣: 𝘼𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙖𝙧𝙮☆

Anniversary
Ship: Jaywon

Today marks Jay and Jungwon's seventh anniversary, yet Jay's failure to remember has caused hurt to Jungwon. But did Jay truly forget or was it all part of a plan of his?

Jay and Jungwon had been together for six wonderful years, their bond growing stronger with each passing day.

They always had a very healthy relationship, and as their seventh anniversary approached, Jungwon couldn't contain his excitement.

He knew Jay had something special planned, as they always celebrated their milestone in memorable ways.

On the morning of their anniversary, Jungwon  descended the stairs to join Jay for breakfast.

He found him already seated at the table, and took a seat beside his partner.

"Good morning, my love," Jay greeted.

"Morning," Jungwon replied, returning the smile.

He couldn't wait to spend the day celebrating their love and the journey they had shared together.

"Any plans for today?" Jungwon asked, curiosity dancing in his eyes.

"Actually, I was thinking of catching up with Sunghoon after breakfast. It's been a while since we hung out."

Jungwon's heart sunk. He felt a lump form in his throat, but he forced a smile and nodded.

"Oh, that sounds nice," he managed to say.

Deep down, he couldn't shake the feeling of hurt and confusion. Did Jay forget their anniversary? Was Sunghoon more important than their special day? These thoughts swirled in Jungwon's mind, but he remained silent, unwilling to confront Jay about his feelings.

But of course, his smile faded, and Jay noticed immediately, so he reached out and gently squeezed Jungwon's hand.

"Is everything alright?" Jay asked, his voice laced with genuine concern.

Jungwon forced a smile and nodded, not trusting his voice to betray the hurt swirling inside him. He watched in silence as Jay finished his breakfast.

Once he was ready to leave, Jay leaned in and placed a tender kiss on Jungwon's forehead.

But as he disappeared out the door, leaving Jungwon alone at the breakfast table, the hurt he had been suppressing bubbled to the surface.

Tears welled up in his eyes, and before he knew it, they were streaming down his cheeks. How could Jay forget their special day?

Feeling the weight of his emotions crushing down on him, he reached for his phone, as he dialed Sunoo's number. He needed someone to talk to, someone who would understand and offer him comfort in his time of need.

After a few rings, Sunoo picked up
"Hey, Jungwon, what's up?"

"Hey, Sunoo," Jungwon replied, his voice shaky with emotion. "I... I need to talk to you about something."

"Of course, what's wrong?"

Taking a deep breath to steady himself, Jungwon began to recount the events of the morning. "It's our anniversary today, and Jay... Jay forgot."

There was a pause on the other end of the line as Sunoo processed Jungwon's words. "I'm so sorry to hear that. That must be really hurtful," he finally replied.

Tears welled up in Jungwon's eyes again as he nodded. "Yeah, it does," he admitted.

"You deserve to feel loved and appreciated, especially on such an important day. But hey, why don't you come over? We can hang out and do something together to take your mind off things."