5# ☆𝙅𝙖𝙮𝙬𝙤𝙣: 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚☆

Second chance
Ship: Jaywon

Jungwon and Heeseung were dating, but Jungwon couldn't forget about his ex, Jay. After then breaking up with Heeseung, he went to a bar and ran into Jay again. What is going to
happen this night?

Jungwon and Heeseung had been dating for a few months now, but something was bothering Jungwon, and it had nothing to do with Heeseung. Heeseung was a great boyfriend, treating Jungwon well and always asking how he was.

The issue was Jungwon's ex, Jay. They had broken up almost two years ago after a simple but powerful argument. Jungwon just couldn't seem to move on from Jay, and it was affecting his relationship with Heeseung.

You might wonder why Jungwon would have a new boyfriend if he hadn't moved on from his ex. Well, the truth is, Jungwon felt lonely. He did have friends, but they were all in relationships, too. Feeling the need to have someone by his side, he decided to date Heeseung. It was a bit selfish, and Jungwon knew that.

As they spent more time together, Heeseung showed his love through small gestures and caring words. But Jungwon couldn't reciprocate the same way. He felt guilty for not being able to give back the love he was receiving.

One day, Jungwon gathered the courage to share his feelings with Heeseung. Looking into his eyes, Jungwon hesitated before saying, "Heeseung, there's something important I need to tell you."

Jungwon took a deep breath, avoiding Heeseung's gaze for a moment. "You've been amazing, and I appreciate everything you've done for me," he began, his voice shaky.

Heeseung looked concerned, "What's wrong? You can tell me anything."

"I... I need to be honest with you. It's not about you; it's about me," Jungwon confessed. "I can't give you the love you deserve. You're such a great person, and I don't want to hold you back."

Heeseung's expression shifted from concern to confusion. "Jungwon, I don't understand. I thought everything was going well between us."

Jungwon nodded, "You've been wonderful, but I need to figure myself out. I don't want to hurt you in the process. You deserve someone who can reciprocate your love fully, and I can't do that right now."

Heeseung's eyes welled up with sadness as he whispered, "But I love you, Jungwon."

Tears formed in Jungwon's eyes, "I know, and that's why I need to let you go. You deserve someone who can give you the love you deserve. It's not fair to you, and it's not fair to me either."

Heeseung nodded slowly, a mix of understanding and heartbreak on his face. "If that's what you need, I won't force you to stay. But it hurts."

Jungwon reached out to touch Heeseung's hand, "I'm so sorry, Heeseung. You deserve happiness, and I hope you find it with someone who can give you everything you need."

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

After leaving Heeseung, Jungwon walked through the dark streets, feeling even more guilty. Tears rolled down his face, but it was good that not many people were around. He felt so sorry for Heeseung and decided to go to a bar to try and clear his mind.

Inside, the bar was quiet, and Jungwon sat in a corner. He wanted to order a drink.

The bartender noticed Jungwon's sad expression as he approached the bar.
"Rough day? What can I get you?"