Chapter Twenty One

Start from the beginning

"I know but would prefer you to be with me in other classes." Gary answered, not yet use to being without her.

"You have to get used to it as I will be leaving in June, and I don't know if you are coming to England then." River said, not knowing what was happening now he was with Michael.

"We are coming to England, but Daddy doesn't know if it is in June or at the end of the year as he wants to protect us." Gary answered, letting her know the plan. "But it really depends on money to pay for trip to England."

"The trip is already paid for us and there will be room for you both at the house." River said, glad he was coming to England liked they planned.

"We only staying until we get our own house, Daddy wants us to be independent from each other and he wants his own space." Gary answered, letting her know they won't be living together.

"Ok, I can help you graduate early." River told him, wanting him ready to leave in June.

"Daddy is helping me as he doesn't trust me to do my own work with you and says I need to understand it myself, that doing it myself will be better for me." Gary answered, rolling his eyes.

"He is right, you should do it yourself and understand it. Are you going to go to university?" River asked, agreeing with Michael.

"I don't know, and I am still thinking about it. Are you going to Oxford in September?" Gary answered, not sure what he wants to tell her what he wants because of money.

"Not this year, I am taking a break from school and figure out what I want to do now I won't be a diplomat." River said, needing space to figure out what she wants.

"Cool, I was thinking about becoming a librarian like Daddy as I like working with him. But we can't afford Oxford and will probably go to another university." Gary answered, already choosing his career path.

"That is awesome, and you know I will be paying for you to go to Oxford, we already have agreed to that." River told him, not understanding why it was an issue. "Doesn't Michael want me to pay for you to go to Oxford?"

"Not really, he is uncomfortable with you paying for it as he is my Daddy and wants to look after me financially. I told him you want to pay for it and don't expect any payment in return. Maybe you could do half and half with him?" Gary answered, looking for a compromise.

"Mmm, how about I pay for Oxford, and he can pay me back an amount each month that he can afford?" River said, giving him an option.

"I will ask Daddy and let you know." Gary answered, liking that idea.

"You do that. Wolfie is getting bored with this, you want to run around with the string?" River replied, seeing Wolfie losing interest.

"Ok." Gary said, getting up and grabbing the string toys.

They ran around the lounge room until they all got tired from running around and River grabbed Wolfie, laying down on the lounge. Gary put the toys away and laid down on the lounge with River. Wolfie cuddled into River and had a wash before falling asleep.

"So, is it everything you hoped for?" River asked, curious if he was really happy.

"Yes, I am very happy, and it is everything I hoped for. I love him very much and he is good for me emotionally and mentally. The sex is good too." Gary answered, reassuring her that he is happy and checking in with her. "Is it the same for you?"

"I am very happy with the sex and being a little, I love them both very much." River replied, very happy with her relationship too.

"But?" Gary asked, knowing there was always a but with River.