Chapter Seventeen

When they got to the apartment River took them into her bedroom, not wanting to talk to them as she had a better plan for the two women. She got them to stand side by side at the end of her bed, watching and reading them and wanting to know their secret pleasures. River already knew Katherine's secret pleasures, wanting to be dominated and to feel pain, getting turned on by being hurt. River could certainly do that. However, not tonight, she would only dominate her tonight and test her pain limit another day when they were alone. Carol was a little harder as they never discussed sex, but River wasn't too worried and would just fuck her brains out. She would learn as she went, making sure to pull every ounce of pleasure from her and enjoy her body.

"River..." Carol started to say before River stopped her.

"No talking." River told her, shushing the older woman. "I don't want to hear anything but your screams of pleasure. Do you understand?"

River glared at the two women, daring them to say another word, accept wanting their submission to her and giving her their obedience. First, she looked at Katherine as she was the easiest to break.

"Do you understand Princess?" River asked, needing her consent.

"Yes, Daddy." Katherine answered, feeling desire in her at River's dominance.

"Good Princess and you deserve a reward for being a good Princess." River replied, grabbing her head and pulling her in for a kiss.

When their lips met Katherine moaned loudly at the touch of River's soft lips, roughly kissing her, and feeling her body hum with pleasure. She was not disappointed with their first kiss and was way better than her imagination. Her heart swooned and Katherine instantly knew where she belonged, wanting River to always kiss her. River was not interested in treating her like a fragile flower and wanted only dominance over the woman. Thrusting her tongue in Katherine's mouth to take possession of her, she submitted to River easily and gave complete control to her. They both could feel Carol watching them kiss and River knew it was turning her on, pulling away from Katherine to stand in front of her. Katherine panted and whined at losing River's mouth and body from hers, but watched eagerly as River faced the other woman. Carol watched River kiss Katherine and a pulse of pleasure went straight to her clit, moaning as River roughly kissed the younger woman. Though she felt a little jealous because she had to wait her turn to be possessed by River and to have her body against her. When River stood in front of her, she couldn't help but shiver with fear and pleasure. Knowing it was her turn to submit to River and the wetness between her legs had already told her she had.

"Do you understand Mummy." River asked, knowing her endearment would turn the older woman on.

"Fuck..." Carol said, being called Mummy by River ignited a fire in her.

"Mummy, I asked you a question and I want an answer." River told her, wanting her consent as well.

"Yes, Baby girl." Carol answered, hoping that name was ok.

River tossed the name around in her head, repeating it to see how it felt and felt Freddie stand at attention at the meaning of it. River quickly grabbed Carol's head and smashed her lips against hers, thrusting her tongue in her mouth. Carol moaned loudly, loving how River's tongue fucked her mouth and took ownership of her. Already feeling wetness trickle down her legs and clit aching for her hard cock to be inside her. When the need for air got the better of them, they pulled apart, panting for air to fill their lungs and continue River's game. Katherine watched the two women kiss, it turning her on even more and couldn't believe her luck that she was going to be their play thing.

"Mummy do you want to kiss Princess?" River asked, wanting to see them kiss.

"Yes, Baby girl." Carol answered, wanting to kiss her and please River.